User Controls

When Date Hotel sends its people, they're not sending their best.

Enterita African Astronaut
    They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing degeneracy. They're bringing STDs. They're sex addicts, and we all know the saying "dumb people breed", don't we folks?

It's time to MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN.

We don't need someone like Lanny running this place, do we folks? I describe Lanny as a 'low-energy' individual, and unfortunately for him, that stuck. And it's true: he's a low-energy person. But that doesn't make him a bad person.

What this forum needs is a new administrator, someone like me, to MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN and get rid of all these Date Hotel immigrants.

We’re going to build a firewall, folks. We’re going to build an impenetrable firewall and make the old Date Hotel administrators do the coding.

ENTER FOR ADMINISTRATOR - 2020
    MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Date Hotel has sent you no one you stupid nigga.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    make space spacious again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita They're bringing STDs.

Maybe you can be the one to hand out the condoms.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    But we like it RAW.....rrrr!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    DH face when their shitty forum closes and they see niggas in space

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    When Date Hotel sends its people, they're not sending their best.

What does one have to do to prove you're wrong?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by cupocheer When Date Hotel sends its people, they're not sending their best.

What does one have to do to prove you're wrong?

joint tier-0 elite special forces and post selfies.
    lmfao

I don't think they have a best to be honest. Most of NIS/zoklet joined because we have some common interests that aren't the types of things you can talk about with your every day run of the mill person IRL. DH people just joined their forum to chat and flirt.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'll accept them just as they are.
    "When Date Hotel sends its people, they're not sending their best."

Sorry we've been trying to contact flyfish but no luck so far.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic lmfao

I don't think they have a best to be honest. Most of NIS/zoklet joined because we have some common interests that aren't the types of things you can talk about with your every day run of the mill person IRL. DH people just joined their forum to chat and flirt.

Who wants to flirt and chat when we could be discussing how fucked up depressed and suicidal we are over our miserable meaningless existence....right 🙄

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP you have to be one of the biggest losers on here. Insecure, boring, weak, disturbed and annoying. You actually make the niggas look bad including the suicidal ones or morons begging for drug donations. Why not make your own site...maybe Finny and WellHung will keep you busy. No wonder females dump you...you're pathetic.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    We need that dude that fought crime with his sword to show up and save us...
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    What was his name...Cat or something. Lol. Ran upstairs to get a sword only to beat up a BMW and have his head kicked in by a woman. Funny shit man.
Jump to Top