User Controls

DEATH TO ALL jediS!

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Wait for it

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I never watched a Pewdiepie video until I saw that. Good move. I salute the man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    The next (first actual) Holocaust is going to be crowdfunded and outsourced. The fucking Germans had a chance, but looking at the numbers it's obvious that they killed almost no one.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you cant get the sands out of the cement.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can see the moment where he realises he's fucked up and in a lot of trouble

was it livestreamed? I'm surprised he published it at all
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock impregnated lannys dad nine months before he was born yes you can. they do it all the time.

in a non destructive way ???
    ShizNitty Houston
    jedis honestly run the world
    Ghost Black Hole
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2017/jul/06/sorry-jay-z-saying-that-jedis-own-all-property-in-america-is-antisemitic
    ShizNitty Houston
    The ones I know are hilarious but they are some cheap fuckers not even a stereotype. I know some great jedis im close too. and jedi women are usually really sexy and well taken care of.
    ShizNitty Houston
    been there done that lol
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock impregnated lannys dad nine months before he was born not seeing the point…

the point is the jedis had been too integrated into the society.

to remove them you have to destroy the society.

point, do you see it ???
    ShizNitty Houston
    I don't judge people of that kind of stuff, if we have a connection and they treat me with respect and are honest with me is whats important
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock lets lanny lick his balls and he likes it thats absurd. theyve been evicted from countless societies they infested for thousands of years with no other effect other than to benefit everyone.

today is not those days.

if you have the jedis removed from our society today, everything, from financail institutions to insurances to education to telcos to facebooks to hollywoods to your favourite hardware store ...

everything would be paralyzed.

thats just how deep the juden had entrenched themselves into our daily lives.
    Cokse Yung Blood
    There's literally nothing wrong with being jedi.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Cokse There's literally nothing wrong with being jedi.

This post gave me osteoporosis

So he got banned for that?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock stuffs lanny right in his pooper and he likes it silence, shill…and get back to the concentration camp before they discover youre missing and gas your entire cell block

wouldnt this be better ???
    Originally posted by benny vader today is not those days.

if you have the jedis removed from our society today, everything, from financail institutions to insurances to education to telcos to facebooks to hollywoods to your favourite hardware store …

everything would be paralyzed.

good.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra good.

why cant you just quit your job alone ???

yea, there used to be times i had wanted to just quit my job but couldnt so i just hope some apocalyptic shit hits.
    Originally posted by benny vader why cant you just quit your job alone ???

I guess it's partially that, but what I meant was that our societies are profoundly unbalanced and unsustainable to the point where I'm not sure there's any alternative to tearing it down and starting again. Maybe we'll do better next time - I doubt it, though
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra I guess it's partially that, but what I meant was that our societies are profoundly unbalanced and unsustainable

had always been since the first man walked into a cave and took refuge there.

eversince that day our species had been procreating in an unsustainable and imbalanced manner,

everything are unsustainable given long enough time and will reach an inevitable state of imbalance culminating in a big, black, fucking hole.

you see that big black fucking hole trying to drag that little helpless star into it ??? thats imbalance trying to balance itself.
Jump to Top