User Controls

The government is lame

Ghost Black Hole
    They keep phoning me, emailing me, sending me mail and making me leave the house. They will not let you be a NEET anymore.

Its pretty lame. I have important things to do

Don't they see I have PTSD from working?. They always ask me to send them money to get these documents to prove stuff to them but don't they have the NSA and they can just search all my records in two seconds? Seems like a scam to me to get money.

https://niggasin.space/thread/20767

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I still get flashbacks like this morning I remembered what it was like standing in lines in the morning getting coffee and food and then only having 5 minutes to eat it.

I experienced migraines, dizziness, fatigue, chest pain, breathing difficulties, and stomach and digestive issues as a result of my job and the stresses it put on my body.

I was frequently manic and depressed while dealing with unhealthy toxic people all day. Now I get random flashbacks where it's like im reliving it all again.

I think I'm gonna try to get disability money from this.

https://niggasin.space/thread/25593?p=1#post-464809

Originally posted by Ghost Yeah this is pretty much my biggest complaint with working and any time I have a job I end up being forced to do all this extra stuff that has nothing to do with my original job.

I don't know what it is about my personality that gives people the impression I actually give a fuck. When I just drove forklift I was happy. They spent years 'grooming' Me to be Manager of this million dollar store and gave me newer duties and more money.

The only problem was I had no say in the duties I wanted to do so they told me I had to learn light construction, mechanics, accounting and bookkeeping.

Well I got bored of that very quickly and started doing lots of meth and the only thing that kept me sane back then was my chemistry hobby, it was my only escape from This world I didn't even want a part of.

I moved to crackshackville to learn to grow weed and got a job at a farm supply store to meet weed growers and sell grow lights and pesticides and shit and hope to meet an LSD Chemist or some weed growers who want to hire me to make weed oil.

Instead I had to run a store that sold pet food, farm feed, dog toys, fish, bird feeders, roundup, irrigation, seeds, fertilizer, roses and and chemicals.

I was just gonna use the chemicals as a front to order meth cooking supplies. The entire store had many back door shady dealings with growers and I had to deal with all these scammy people all day.

It was all working towards a life I didn't want. I would wake up next to a woman I hated but I can't leave because she's pregnant and she's friends with all my co workers and picks me up from work and brings me lunch. My life was so engrained within itself and world collided that I just stopped caring.

I ended up leaving it all with multiple suicide attempts, jail visits, mental hospital, hardcore drug addiction and a fucked up personal life.

I used to be normal. this all went on when I posted on Zoklet flasks and beakers, I was so busy living that life I never had time to play games or go on the internet.

I once lived without internet for almost a year and nobody around me cared/questioned reality or wanted anything different.
    Ghost Black Hole
    So lame man they make me leave the house again today!

The fuck
    Ghost Black Hole
    REEEE I was having a good day now I have to leave in 2 hours.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the NSA is an american government organisation.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the only solution seems to be assault rifles, and spree shootings.

or vanning.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They all share info with eachother
    Ghost Black Hole
    Stupid government building doesnt even have wifi so I get bored after being there for 1 minute
    FUCK THE FEDS
    Ghost Black Hole
    If I leave now I'll be too early

If I leave too late ill be late

FUCKING KILL ME
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Our government is run by evil, ultra wealthy Zionist.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Send help!!! I AM LEAVING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

PTSD 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Ghost Black Hole
    REEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES MAKE ME LEAVE THE HOUSE REEEEEEEE

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ghost REEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES MAKE ME LEAVE THE HOUSE REEEEEEEE

i digitally enhance and now i know your username and password.
    Pay your rent then they wont keep evicting you.
Jump to Top