User Controls

I'm signing myself in

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I've always hated everyone here.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whuu??? you will regret signing yourself into the metal hospital. you will be fine, don't pull a sploo
    Damn I should have wrote that "how to thrive in a mental hospital" doc months ago. Smuggle in some kind of drug you can snort, bring video games and take over the place, control the remote and steal other patients food.
    I signed myself into the mental hospital once

I let it slip that I own firearms and they changed it to "involuntary"

Luckily for me it don't mean a thing unless a court did it
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    dint sign self oiii in yet dirnt dirnt ether endedup 5mg xanax and went to did ether

HERES TO THE WASTED

REJECT WASTE OF TIMESS
    Don't do it nigga!!!. I was homeless most of the year and strongly considered mental hospitaling myself but I got through it. Tough times don't last, tough people do.
    Damn I should have wrote that "how to thrive in a mental hospital" doc months ago. Smuggle in some kind of drug you can snort, bring video games and take over the place, control the remote and steal other patients food.

Might as well write a how to thrive in jail doc. Before turning myself into jail once, I did a bunch of heroin and had my gf take me out for dinner. Ate a bunch of gabapentin, and swallowed a balloon of klonopin. Then bitched at the jail about being underweight and got an extra tray for ever meal. Oooooh those black people were jelly while I was having 2 extra peanut butter and jellys on sundays~!

But yeah I used to frequent the mental hospital a lot when I was roshambo's age, I had a gf bring me in a pez despenser full of xanax one time, blue footballs, ent up fucking her in the bathroom...

anyways, the hospital staff came and searched all my stuff because id been "sleeping a lot..." (I'm in a mental hospital on a bunch of psyche meds you smacktards)

I put it in the bed next to me, they never even bothered to check that. what a bunch of cucks. anyways, mental hospitals are for the birds. I'm crazier than a shit house rat but I do my best to stay out of places like that now adays
    Don't do it nigga!!!. I was homeless most of the year and strongly considered mental hospitaling myself but I got through it. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

This. I guess I could see signing yourself in if you're homeless but for the most part psyche hospitals are for faggots
    Might as well write a how to thrive in jail doc.

http://www.prisonism.co.uk
Jump to Top