User Controls

Women, have you ever done this?

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Steamed your vagina. haha.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chrissy-teigen-tried-vagina-steaming-treatment-actually-work-143827893.html

“There is absolutely no evidence that steaming provides any benefit to the νagina, never mind any other reproductive organ in the female body,” Malik told Yahoo Lifestyle.

“Nor indeed does the concept follow any scientific theory. The female νagina is a self-cleaning organ with a delicately balanced population of bacteria to keep it healthy at all stages of a woman’s reproductive life.

Steaming can at best be relaxing, just as a warm bath might be, and at worst, be frankly dangerous — especially if tried at home.

Also, overheating can promote an overgrowth of unhealthy bugs and yeast infections."

Just say no.
    I saw it done on WAGS LA. Looked useles and like a fad.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Ironically they use to steam vaginas in Japan thinking it would kill yeast infections and in some cases it made the situation worse. Just take enough Lactobacillus bacteria to be sure and never date Herpes Mike. I just want to remind LJ, Kitty and Starr it's time for their annual physical and they should book an appointment soon.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    In India it’s considered a Delicacy

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’ve steamed a many a vagina 😎
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand In India it’s considered a Delicacy

I already booked my holiday. Lol.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Originally posted by joerell Ironically they use to steam vaginas in Japan thinking it would kill yeast infections and in some cases it made the situation worse. Just take enough Lactobacillus bacteria to be sure and never date Herpes Mike. I just want to remind LJ, Kitty and Starr it's time for their annual physical and they should book an appointment soon.

Ummm thanks! Lmao 😂😝

And nope, can’t say I ever literally steamed other than super duper hot showers. :-)
Jump to Top