User Controls

Everybody is such a boring fucking loser.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Every time I go to a fucking party or something, everyone's just sitting around drinking.

And EVERY TIME I try to get people to come with me to do something cool, like night ops or some shit, but no. NOBODY EVER WANTS TO DO ANYTHING COOL. THEY JUST WANNA SIT THERE IN A CIRCLE DRINKING FUCKING BEER AND TALKING ABOUT BULLSHIT.

Holy FUCK people are boring, just wasting their fucking lives doing nothing.

IS EVERYONE FUCKING BORING?!?!? WOULD YOU FUCKS AGREE WITH ME?!?!? IF YOU WERE AT A PARTY WITH ME, PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME YOU'D AGREE WITH MY SUGGESTION TO DO NIGHT OPS, LIKE A TRUE FUCKING TOTSEAN.

BUT NO. "DURRRR LETS JUST SIT HERE AND DRINK BEER DURRRRRRRRRR."

FUCKING FAGGOTS.

IM HAVIN A FUCKIN ANYEURISM
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    night ops has always been pretty gay though. all the risk of breaking and entering without any profit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    You should be doing cool shit regardless of what people do or don't do. You're literally like the people you described. Don't blame others for your lack of personality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL You should be doing cool shit regardless of what people do or don't do. You're literally like the people you described. Don't blame others for your lack of personality.

I went to fuckin' fiji by myself. Nobody wanted to come with me, even though I offered to pay for their flight. That's how fucking boring everyone is!
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    maybe you are the boring one. look deep within yoself and find something interesting to share with us. if you can't find one thing kys bitch.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita Every time I go to a fucking party or something, everyone's just sitting around drinking.

And EVERY TIME I try to get people to come with me to do something cool, like night ops or some shit, but no. NOBODY EVER WANTS TO DO ANYTHING COOL. THEY JUST WANNA SIT THERE IN A CIRCLE DRINKING FUCKING BEER AND TALKING ABOUT BULLSHIT.

IS EVERYONE FUCKING BORING?!?!? WOULD YOU FUCKS AGREE WITH ME?!?!? IF YOU WERE AT A PARTY WITH ME, PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME YOU'D AGREE WITH MY SUGGESTION TO DO NIGHT OPS, LIKE A TRUE FUCKING TOTSEAN.

FUCKING FAGGOTS.

I'm the one that, after a shot or twenty, goes "this is lame as fuck, let's go get some meth," then hops on my bike and proceeds to drop it before I even start the engine
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Ghost Black Hole
    DURRRR I HATE WOMEN ALL I DO IS POST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WOMEN AND HOW THAT TOTALLY DOESNT MAKE ME GAY!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE SO BORING!
    Originally posted by Ghost DURRRR I HATE WOMEN ALL I DO IS POST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WOMEN AND HOW THAT TOTALLY DOESNT MAKE ME GAY!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE SO BORING!

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Originally posted by Enterita Every time I go to a fucking party or something, everyone's just sitting around drinking.

FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Sounds like you need some new friends bro
    Originally posted by Enterita I went to fuckin' fiji by myself. Nobody wanted to come with me, even though I offered to pay for their flight. That's how fucking boring everyone is!

Free trip to fiji and you were turned down by everyone...umm there must be something seriously wrong with you

FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Just go do something fun without them right in front of them. Go start a bonfire in the woods. Or like climb a tree. Our nights of drinking usually start at home then move to Hope Outdoor Gallery (locals call it The Foundation or Graffiti castle) where everyone spray paints and drinks/smokes joints up high watching the city swirl and move with activity. Find a cool spot like that or bring over cards against humanity.

And yes I know. “Get out of my thread, fat whore.” No matter how mean to me you are Enter, I’ll still always be here to help if you ever decide to accept it.
    Originally posted by -mal- No matter how mean to me you are Enter, I’ll still always be here to help if you ever decide to accept it.

I got a list ten miles fucking long of people I'd rather get help from over you, you fucking fat whore. Egotistical cunt.
    Originally posted by Enterita I got a list ten miles fucking long of people I'd rather get help from over you, you fucking fat whore. Egotistical cunt.

Okay Enter. I get it. Same rules as before. I won’t respond to you again. I’m never here anymore anyways.
    Originally posted by Enterita I got a list ten miles fucking long of people I'd rather get help from over you, you fucking fat whore. Egotistical cunt.

That was mean. Shitting on the only person being nice to you. Weak.
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    i think Enterita needs an enema to dislodge the stick that's stuck up his ass.
    Send nudes
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    send nudes? who's sending nudes?
Jump to Top