User Controls

I've never seen a James Bond film, but it actually looks pretty good.

Enterita African Astronaut

I might watch the Pierce Brosnan ones since I was a huge Goldeneye 64 fan as a kid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Goldeneye check it out🤙
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Benicio del toro is the hottest Bond villain of all time 😍
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    I'll probably draw some flack for this, but short of Sean Connery.. Daniel Craig made for a badass James Bond. Pierce Brosnan just wasn't it for me.

Edit: Then again that's entirely biased, and I'll admit I didn't watch but maybe one of his films where he played the role.. As long as it isn't that one with diamonds and some place in the artic.. terrible movie.
    Daniel Criag was a great Bond, I don't wanna say best, because I don't think there is a best per se, but his acting is top notch.

Sean Connery has the best charm, classy elegant Englishman attributes, and Bond humour bar none.

Pierce Brosnon is the quintessential Bond when it comes to appearance. When I think of James Bond, he has the Bond face, is physically fit, smooth looking, and is the jet black hair James Bond persona I remember as a kid.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I can't watch any Bond film past Licence to Kill. It just gets too ridiculous and video-gamey.

Bond is supposed to be a poor Brit trying to do his best with a small budget, not Rambo or Joanna Dark.

Also Englands greatest spy - needs a loicence to shoot people, lmao am I right?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Cootehill I can't watch any Bond film past Licence to Kill. It just gets too ridiculous and video-gamey.

Bond is supposed to be a poor Brit trying to do his best with a small budget, not Rambo or Joanna Dark.

Also Englands greatest spy - needs a loicence to shoot people, lmao am I right?

wow, you're pretty dumb aren't you?

Originally posted by NARCassist wow, you're pretty dumb aren't you?

Great post
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Cootehill Great post

i bet you don't even get it

Originally posted by NARCassist i bet you don't even get it

Either you're going through male menopause or don't have money for heroin.
Jump to Top