User Controls

ATTN: Ghost

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    He’s calling to have people banned and then immediately after he’s calling to have them unbanned lol.

Pretty sure he’s just purposely being a spastic goob.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah I'm not really serious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Obbe is one of the reporters. He even openly confessed.
    Pee stinks but the fingeees go clickity cluk clak cladoo!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Obbe is one of the reporters. He even openly confessed.

A confession is an admission that you are guilty of a crime. I did not commit any crime therefore my statement was not a confession.

I did report a post in Xlites thread. Because that is the only way any moderation happens on this website. Xlite was requesting people stay on topic. I wanted to help him, so I did the only thing I could do. It worked. Would you rather they continued to trash his thread with spam? Do you even remember totse? Do you support kiddiots now?

That is the only time I have ever reported anything BTW, even when my own threads fell to spam attacks.

Fuck you Will Faggot.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Obbe I did report a post in Xlites thread. Because that is the only way any moderation happens on this website. Xlite was requesting people stay on topic. I wanted to help him, so I did the only thing I could do. It worked. Would you rather they continued to trash his thread with spam? Do you even remember totse? Do you support kiddiots now?

who are you to decide what is and is not trashes and spams ???

i remember the thread and i saw nothing that resemble trashes or spams. every posts that was there was informational and i read them enthusiastically and with utmost vigor.

are you saying that your better than me, your opinion more valid ???
    Originally posted by benny vader who are you to decide what is and is not trashes and spams ???

i remember the thread and i saw nothing that resemble trashes or spams. every posts that was there was informational and i read them enthusiastically and with utmost vigor.

are you saying that your better than me, your opinion more valid ???

I think so yes, but no obviously I do not decide what is spam or trash Lanny does.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Obbe I think so yes, but no obviously I do not decide what is spam or trash Lanny does.

then why the fuck did you report what you reported ???
    Originally posted by Obbe …I did report a post in Xlites thread…

Was it spam?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    what is spam???
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Was it spam?

That's what I'm saying you dolt.
    Originally posted by benny vader then why the fuck did you report what you reported ???

Because I wanted to help Xlite who was requesting people stay on topic and Lanny wasn't doing anything.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil what is spam???

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil what is spam???

Spam is not covered under the banner of free speech, because it is not speech to begin with. Babble is not speech. Genuine speech must be able to be understood. Nonsensical posts are spam. Flooding is a different thing. That is when the content is understandable, and covered under the free speech gambit, but is flooded across one of more forums or threads.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Obbe Because I wanted to help Xlite who was requesting people stay on topic and Lanny wasn't doing anything.

maybe lanny didnt do anything thing becos nothing needed to be done,

have you thot of that ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Spam is not covered under the banner of free speech, because it is not speech to begin with. Babble is not speech. Genuine speech must be able to be understood. Nonsensical posts are spam. Flooding is a different thing. That is when the content is understandable, and covered under the free speech gambit, but is flooded across one of more forums or threads.

^ an example of babbling.
    Originally posted by benny vader ^ an example of babbling.

Babble, babble, babble, babble...

^ That is spam
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ^ spam

[reported]
    Originally posted by benny vader maybe lanny didnt do anything thing becos nothing needed to be done,

have you thot of that ???

But he did do something.
Jump to Top