User Controls

How many vehicular accidents have you been involved in?

mmQ Lisa Turtle

One was a minor fender bender when i was a kid riding with jy dad in his work van and we simply got rear ended and sandwiched between two cars but it was really minor and all that happened was my neck was kind of sore for a day from minor whiplash I guess.

The other was when I was blackout drunk probably 16 or 17 years old. Parents were out of town and I had some friends over for partying purposes. My mom had hidden my car keys but I knew where they were and apparently toward the end of the night I kept INSISTING that I HAD to drive, but people were stopping me.

Eventually everyone left but one of my pals who lived just a block down the street waited to see if I would do anything dumb after he left which I of course immediately went to my car and started driving down the road.

He said he followed me for a while and I was just driving around the residential neighborhood at varying speeds taking random turns and just generally being retarded.

Then he said I started getting really reckless and fast so he stopped trying to keep up. I ended up taking a corner way too fast and smashing into an electric pole.

Somehow I drove the fucking thing home which was about 5 blocks away from my house, but the hood was all bent up and I couldn't see over it and I'm still concerned and impressed at myself for getting home given how fucked up I was I don't know how I did it.

So anyway I woke up to paramedics in my house checking on me cuz my neighbor saw my mangled car in the morning and apparently I cracked my head on the windshield and there was some hair stuck in there so obv he was concerned and called it in.

It was painfully obvious I had been drinking what with the bottles and cans of liquor and booze all over but I didn't get charged with dui since it wasn't provable. I did get a reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. Also had to deal with the sinking feeling of watching my parents get home and see my wrecked car sitting in the driveway and awaiting the ensuing discipline.

But it was fun!

That's it though. I've always been a fairly defensive driver and just assume everyone else is always going to do something completely retarded at any given time so I try to consider that in my travels.
    5 or 6.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yeah there was the other time my buddy rolled the stolen car we were in and I cut a huge gash in my elbow from busting the window open to get out so we could run away before the cops showed up but I had a bunch of identify shit in the car anyway since we had been using it for a few weeks and I end up getting busted later and charged with a host of crimes including the car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    7 or 8. I was told that if a car is ever heading up to you too fast for them to stop to jump up on their hood at the last moment so you will be less likely to break your legs. well last november that happened so i threw my body on this ladies hood and she stopped and I ran away
    Wait, do push bike accidents count? if so 20 or 30.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wait, do push bike accidents count? if so 20 or 30.

most definitely you retard, its a bike is a vehicle right? *slaps jiggaboo for being a smacktard and runs away*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby 7 or 8. I was told that if a car is ever heading up to you too fast for them to stop to jump up on their hood at the last moment so you will be less likely to break your legs. well last november that happened so i threw my body on this ladies hood and she stopped and I ran away

Yeah that does make more sense. I got smoked by a vehicle once while riding bike with enough force to roll up off their windshield and get knocked unconscious, fortunately I didn't get ran over at those speeds probably would've been MANGLED for LYFE.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Diet Pepsi is too high up
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah that does make more sense. I got smoked by a vehicle once while riding bike with enough force to roll up off their windshield and get knocked unconscious, fortunately I didn't get ran over at those speeds probably would've been MANGLED for LYFE.

it was still fun to do i must admmit, but i was just looking out for myself.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I got hit by a truck on my bike doin 50 mph in a 25mph zone

Traction,body cast

Rolled a car in h.s. With 4 buddies. The guy driving was tryin to puke our the window and hit the shoulder. Rolled 7 times,ended upside down. Called the car in stolen.

Buddy picked me up and we jumped some railroad tracks and flipped this Pontiac fiero. He didn’t tell me it was stolen till we were upside down in a culvert and the car was filling up with water. We got out and he lit it on fire.

Multiple motor cross accidents and got hit by a drunk driver head on while on my motorcycle a cpl Year’s ago. Luckily only doing 30 mph,so I only flew about 20 feet in the air. Broken ribs,punctured spleen,concussion and a broken tooth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 He didn’t tell me it was stolen till we were upside down in a culvert and the car was filling up with water.

Ahhhh culverts. I smashed a jeep I had just gotten as an upgrade in HS from my parents because my gf at the time gave me a fish in an aquarium for my bday, and I held it in my lap so that it wouldn't fall and break. Well, that distracted me on the gravel road she lived on, and I hopped over the ditch into the snow dusted field. That particular section didn't have a fence because God loves me. Somehow I drove home with a broken differential, fucked up tires, and a bunch of other broken stuff. We got it fixed...

Shortly after that, I went to throw a beer can into the ditch one night and I ended up smashing into a culvert and breaking the differential again. My friends pulled me out (everybody has big pickups and tow ropes where I live.) Pulling people out of ditches is pretty common and I've been on the recieving end a lot. So at least I didn't have to face my parents as a high schooler drinking and totalling a car that night, although they were awfully suspicious.

Oh yeah, I've hit two deer with my car, totalling it once, minor damage the other time, and had countless near-misses with deer.

I've only been in two teeny tiny fender benders invloving more than just myself, both from pulling up too quick at red lights. First one wasn't even enough to leave a dent or anything more than a scratch so I just drove off because I was Vic'd up and didn't care about a little scratch on an old car, me or hers.

Second one was harder, coming off of an 80mph interstate (I29) into a red light. It's a college town and the girl and I got out for a second and I didn't want to do anything, but she REALLY didn't want to do anything so she said like 2 words and drove off even though I was the one who hit her, enough to put a whole in my license plate and about $150 to get my hood to close completely. I was fine with not having that ding on my insurance though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For the greatest rates you can get online, just go to The General and save some time!

Who else? I want to know EVERYONE'S stories. Or at least your numbers.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    36-25-36 DD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You know I literally expected someone to post thst very thing. Tee hee!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    And it was me!! Tell me what I win!!!!!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *slaps jiggaboo for being a smacktard and runs away*

...and runs away

lmao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee And it was me!! Tell me what I win!!!!!

A knuckle sandwich!!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    was goofin around drifting and shit, ran through the wall on a rooftop parking lot and landed in front of the mall. fortunately it was only like 15 feet up but my back has never been right since and my buddy lost like 5 teeth on the steering wheel
    Originally posted by mmQ For the greatest rates you can get online, just go to The General and save some time!

Lol oh Fargo
Jump to Top