User Controls

we need a reject button for unwanted thanks

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    just cuz some asshats will thank a post that the author does not want thanked by that asshat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Brilliant idea.
    Seems childish...so I'm all for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    there used to be a button that had a picture of a big black cock and it said "cuck'd" it was like the equivalent to an anti thanks.

(old forum layout)
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I think an eject button to remove OP would be better.
    Yessssss. I want to respond to unwanted thanks by hitting a button that tells the person to die in a fire.
    Put it right next to report button.

Also i dont like having an uneven number of "thanks". It's unwholesome.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Just type:

f u

Lazy fux...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT just cuz some asshats will thank a post that the author does not want thanked by that asshat

"asshat" is the new douche bags,
    "douche bag"
    Back on DH we accumulated points...you could then buy e-gifts to send to people, e-flowers, e-cookies, e-burgers (for the fat ones).

It would be great if we didn't do that here.
    I liked receiving the flowers tho js.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back on DH we accumulated points…you could then buy e-gifts to send to people, e-flowers, e-cookies, e-burgers (for the fat ones).

It would be great if we didn't do that here.

Here would be e-meth,e-rent money,e-heroin,etc
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "the following user wants you to die horribly in a grease fire"
Jump to Top