how come she don't want me man

pics?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita

next: 2 guys and a girl

fucking lol
    Why did she break up with you?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Why did she break up with you?

great question

he seems so charming and easygoing..........

Originally posted by EllariaSand great question

he seems so charming and easygoing……….

This is a topical thread in a topical forum. Please do not post off topic here.

If Enter wants to engage in legitimate discussion about his relationship, then he deserves that like any other user of the website. Beef is for general forums.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics

Originally posted by Captain This is a topical thread in a topical forum. Please do not post off topic here.

If Enter wants to engage in legitimate discussion about his relationship, then he deserves that like any other user of the website. Beef is for general forums.

I'll report her post if you do too
    Originally posted by Ghost pics

I'll report her post if you do too

I did because it is in violation of the basic rules we have, but I expect this will be taken as a warning.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I think El is actually on topic...we have to consider both sides of the issue and if OP has the same characteristics as WellHung for example there's the problem right there. He already claimed he hates all women in another thread and this would also imply they're all whores in his mind. Obviously OP has psychologically abnormalities and possibly creates his own problems rather than being a man discussing what comes up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain I did because it is in violation of the basic rules we have, but I expect this will be taken as a warning.

There was no real infraction...you're just seeking revenge adter El made you look like a fool in another thread. Too obvious...we're not so blind.
    Originally posted by joerell There was no real infraction…you're just seeking revenge adter I made you look like a fool in another thread. Too obvious…we're not so blind.

Quoted as proof of being EllariaSand's alt.
    LMAO...you're an idiot. I only have 1 account and there's a better chance you have many.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    joerell is Codebeta.
    How you doing Ris.
    Once again, shit DHers have derailed a topical thread
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Captain Once again, shit DHers have derailed a topical thread

"Meme economy"...
    Considering OP made 6-8 idiotic threads on basically the same hate topic I conclude you have no case. It's not topical and no infraction was made. Both OP and yourself are completely bias since El made you look like fools and it's pretty cowardly ganging up on a female. In reality she exposed your characters and how abusive you may be resulting in being rejected by women unless they fear you or you're an insecure bully.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut up.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell it's pretty cowardly ganging up on a female.

Women are the most evil creatures on this planet. For people to gang up on them is not only noble, but brave.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Makes it a fair fight though.
Jump to Top