User Controls

Everyone is leaving

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    When you just find out another person dies but didn't find out right away because what was once apart of a family ended 20 plus years ago.

best memories of step brother. listening to Yes, Styx and old AC/DC in the late 70s and early 80s.. especially during summer.

He was kind of a dickhead too but once we were family. his father and my then just divorced mother got california common law wedded (not married) and just typical designated party pad was usually our house.

especially when parents were out and on the road somewhere

Keggers and weed Much? "El Sob #1"
    I wrote this a few weeks ago.. but I wasn't 100 percent sure what happened to him. I was hoping he was just resting and got back to work
    Songs that reflect summers back then
    I know I posted this in "What you listening to" but it reminds me as these others

Abacab (We found a lost or feral cat.. first He named it Meow meow (with an emphases on Meeeyowwww) then Abacat after Genesis
    Beautiful White cat with grey racoon tail

One of some great AC/DC songs we both liked.

and High Voltage with "Can I sit next to you"
    (Long video)

Wherever Home is right now for you D.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Damn brah
    Originally posted by A College Professor Damn brah

It's crazy as fuck

Brother died (his doctors think from blunt force trauma) in 2009, then one 3 years ago and now this one.

we're not even in our 70s yet.. shit people are living to 90-100 these days. I'v lost lots of friends. fucking in their teens all the way up to 40s.

Oh well. who wants to live forever
    I liked Miss America
    best song ever.. and this song too

this is pretty good. another song that reminds me of us rigging his car battery up to a car stereo in the bedroom with these massive fucking speakers he got.. like from a Marshal amp

We couldn't set the volume control above 3. (10 being the top) the windows rattled so hard and this elderly lady next door would threaten to shoot us with her shotgun. LOL true story. she was like 85-90 years old.

She was awesome.. and actually sweet when I moved out.. a few months before we moved we went and talked to her.. but other neighbors were brutal and taunt her like she was a wicked old which
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Tbh the only song I liked by them was "Mr Roboto"
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    good work kkk
    Originally posted by stare rape Tbh the only song I liked by them was "Mr Roboto"

because it's an obligatory insite on your part?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's 100-year-old people who have lost every single living relative and every single living friend, and now they've been left all alone, left behind, all by themselves, in a strange world of science fiction and fantasy.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's 100-year-old people who have lost every single living relative and every single living friend, and now they've been left all alone, left behind, all by themselves, in a strange world of science fiction and fantasy.

bullshit.

like they stopped making friends in their 80s.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by benny vader bullshit.

like they stopped making friends in their 80s.

There was that veteran who showed up to his WWII regiment's parade and he was the only one still left alive to show up.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    we need to have a mental health awareness month.
Jump to Top