User Controls

Mirror mirror on the wall

Nobody here is as remotely attractive as I. Despite my aesthetic fortune I'm also cursed with a plethora of problems. The good thing is you can't see them on the surface. Tinder was invented for people like me.

Discuss "people like me"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "em ekil elpoep" ssucsiD

.em ekil elpoep rof detnevni saw redniT .ecafrus eht no meht ees t'nac uoy si gniht doog ehT .smelborp fo arohtelp a htiw desruc osla m'I enutrof citehtsea ym etipseD .I sa evitcartta yletomer sa si ereh ydoboN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by yum Despite my aesthetic fortune

Discuss "people like me"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So far the replies are better than this dumpster slut tier thread deserves
    birds that bob their head back and forth and peep really fast when they fly away 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒbirds that bob their head back and forth and peep really fast when they fly away 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒ
    Hiroshima

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock

mister man musta been browsing the text-files!!! looks like its made out of a galvanized pipe and a 2x6..
    Originally posted by A College Professor mister man musta been browsing the text-files!!! looks like its made out of a galvanized pipe and a 2x6..

google.. real death scenes

it came up there. i just semi browsed, copies photo image location

what text files... dem dese secret things u talk'n bout?

here is one from Hiroshima

took out an entire square mile but burn buildings for neary 3 and blew windows out a dozen or so miles away.

imagine one 6666x larger

explain to me why these buildings in zone one in the background had stood tempatures that were 10,000x that of the surface of the sun and burned in tens of thousands of degrees for hours and slowly burned out after 2-3 days and took winds dozens of times harder than the bands of the eye of a hurricane, yet they still stand and WTC 1,2 and 7 all collapsed.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    chinese breast are filled with lead based paint
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "ǝɯ ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd" ssnɔsıp

˙ǝɯ ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd ɹoɟ pǝʇuǝʌuı sɐʍ ɹǝpuıʇ ˙ǝɔɐɟɹns ǝɥʇ uo ɯǝɥʇ ǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ sı buıɥʇ poob ǝɥʇ ˙sɯǝןqoɹd ɟo ɐɹoɥʇǝןd ɐ ɥʇıʍ pǝsɹnɔ osןɐ ɯ,ı ǝunʇɹoɟ ɔıʇǝɥʇsǝɐ ʎɯ ǝʇıdsǝp ˙ı sɐ ǝʌıʇɔɐɹʇʇɐ ʎןǝʇoɯǝɹ sɐ sı ǝɹǝɥ ʎpoqou
    Gaywhorecock did you see the thread I made about You? It's pretty phenomenal
Jump to Top