User Controls

Enter is the Zodiac Killer

Ghost Black Hole
    He likes to go away for months at a time, he travels a lot and has clear rage/anger issues.

Where does he actually go? He goes serial killing thats where!

I have concrete evidence that Enter is the Zodiak Killer.... STAY TUNED!
    Subscribed
    No we already proved that Greyfox/Armsmerchant is the zodiac killer.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I am the Virgo killer, love me a Virgo! They seem to love it too!
    Bueno motherfucker
    Ghost Black Hole
    Remember when he went to Fiji?

Remember when he went to the Phillapines?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost He likes to go away for months at a time, he travels a lot and has clear rage/anger issues.

Where does he actually go? He goes serial killing thats where!

I have concrete evidence that Enter is the Zodiak Killer…. STAY TUNED!

Shakes head. If only you really knew the truth.

I am G-ds living Scriber.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    If you think you know who the zodiac killer is then you don’t really know.
    Originally posted by Kinks If you think you know who the zodiac killer is then you don’t really know.

It's not a Who.. it was multiple individuals. more than 2. at least 6
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Do you ever not spew shit straight from your ass or what?
    Originally posted by Kinks Do you ever not spew shit straight from your ass or what?

I'v known this for decades.

if your claims of only being 29 is fact.. then I knew this before you were conceived.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock It's not a Who.. it was multiple individuals. more than 2. at least 6

12. There are twelve.
    Originally posted by HTS 12. There are twelve.

There is the golden 5 and 1. and there are others outside of the initial kill squade who's job was to focus attention on 1.

the notes were just troll feed to send the cops and feds on a wild goosechase.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Where is he now?
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    I killed him
    old age.

often the wrong people are falsely accused to make the people of society feel safe again when in fact it's blackop kind of shit.

I can only guess why it was happening but I'll leave that to others who may have a better understanding. I just know it wasn't 1 or 2 guys who did this as a team or as a lone wolf.

Also it was followed up with the Z Channel murders in San Francisco. the person who came forth and confessed did so in an odd way. saying "I knew they were going to blame me" not "I felt they were onto me and I am turning myself in" but rather "Be blamed for it" that isn't really an admitance of guilt, though traditionally it will always be seen this way to close a case up. and often when someone falsely is accused, more than not, the person(s) responsible will stop doing it.

it seems perhaps, that maybe they wanted to create a military protection system like that of which is happening today. with Cops being giving shit that military people wear. I want honest cops to be protected to the fullest but militerizing the police force (at least in the USA) I believe is considered a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.
Jump to Top