User Controls

Unban Wellhung

Ghost Black Hole
    I don't remember "Being a Cunt" being against the rules.

Lanny is guilty of that every day of his life lol so he should permanently ban himself

(Pics of a REAL forum I used to run where nobody ever got banned)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Join the anti DH KKK!

https://niggasin.space/thread/25442

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dayuumnn. That nigga got 2 weeks. Lmao.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He gets banned and Ellaria doesn't?.

Not if I can help it.
    He was a tiny fucked faggot though. Nobody can really deny that
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost He gets banned and Ellaria doesn't?.

Not if I can help it.

You probably went crying to Lanny and reported him as well....what a fucking pussy ass bitch you are

Don’t make him cry guys.....or he’ll tell on you

Pathetic Pussy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand You probably went crying to Lanny and reported him as well….what a fucking pussy ass bitch you are

Don’t make him cry guys…..or he’ll tell on you

Pathetic Pussy

reported
    I report people's posts all the time if they make me cringe. I reported a post from someone saying they had a degree in philosophy or communications or something and said it was for "wasting their parents money" and Lanky replies back "Omg call the FBI" or something. Then I saw a post the other day accusing Lanky of having a philosophy degree. I don't know what to believe now but wellhung was a faggot is something we can all agree on.
    Originally posted by Ghost

reported
    Ghost Black Hole
    He was a lot better than this fucktard ^
    Originally posted by Ghost Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Dis
    Bitch
    Seriously

Butt
    Hurt

LMFAO
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thats what your brain is gonna look like after I break the blongus cup over your skull.

Originally posted by Ghost Thats what your brain is gonna look like after I break the blongus cup over your skull.

Will you be bringing your mommy to help you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can rape you by myself thanks very much.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Ell is definitely the best of the new posters
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by stare rape Ell is definitely the best of the new posters

Best at being a retarded cunt.
    Originally posted by Ghost I can rape you by myself thanks very much.

Will you be crying then too.....or do you still pretend to have balls without the keyboard and distance to protect you’re hyper sensitive feelings miss?
    Originally posted by Ghost Thats what your brain is gonna look like after I break the blongus cup over your skull.

Actually looks more like what I did to you verbally in your A-Z I don’t know shit about drug chemistry thread

Seems to have set you off on quite the little hissy bitch fit .....for a “man” that is .....
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    El...LMAO.❤
Jump to Top