User Controls

lets talk about molly and points and hustling

Madman African Astronaut
    There are somedays that I have to power to say no to drugs and thats what I have been doing this week. I worked my ass off at a hard job and didn't do any drugs. My withdraw is to the easy part and I mostly feel normal. Today however I did not have the power to get high but none of the good opiate scrips come in till next week. I've got a connect for molly and I just did a fat shot. On opiates I can spend 100 dollars plus a day getting high if I've been at it for a while but this molly I just spent 15 bucks and got more than what I need. I like molly pretty well, better than other amphetamines, I've only done meth once but its like a 12 hour plus drug and molly seems more like 8 and I can sleep the night I do it which is important to me. What I don't get is when people say they get psychodelic affects from extacy. I've never done an extacy pill and I kind of figure they are just a speedball in a pill. I don't get any pschyodelic affects from straight molly and it just feel like any other speed to me. I laugh at people who say say sex on extacy will make future sex dull. I've fucked on molly and its good but you can't make sex suck no matter what you do. I've done tons of drugs and flirting with a girl gets me just as exited as it ever did.

I never used points until about a year ago, now I shoot everything I can even things that don't really have a kick like oxy. I buy points by the hundreds because I use a new one everytime because reusing them is discusting and you have really let go if you are using the same needle over and over again. I really love the needle and I knew I would and thats why I didn't use them for so long. But at a certain point its just the most effective way to use alot of drugs and if you have will power then you can handle it. I give alot of points away even though the people probably already have hep c. People don't know how to abuse drugs and keep there life together. You've gotta push yourself through sober spells so you can keep your shit together and not get too sucked in. Be careful though, if you can keep your shit together and abuse real drugs the other junkies will try to bring you down to their level because they are fucked and they can't stand someone doing better than you.

I've got great hookups, all the big boy drugs that are hard to find, not to mention I'm the only person I know that can use the dark net. I make alot of money hustling and usually spend my whole paycheck on drugs people want like ir 30s and sell them at a higher price than what I bought them for. I remember when I was younger and only being able to get like 10s full of acetometaphine but now I have street cred and I buy big boi drugs from the big bois. Sometimes I'll special order something fancy for a contact to get on their good side. You show up with some liquid morphine and people think you are cool as shit. I probably make more money hustling than working but I still work because its good excersize and hustling can hit dry spells where everybody is broke.

So whats the deal with everybody saying ex is psychodelic? Its just speed to me but I've got better drugs to do than pop somebodies ex pill concoction. I don't speedball, I usually mix boy and coffee and call it a junior speedball, caffiene potentiates opiates and I always take them together. Anybody feel me?
    Ghost Black Hole
    MDMA is actually a lot more neurotoxic and harmful than Meth because it works on serotonin.

You can do meth every day with minimal damage. but if you do MDMA daily the risks are much higher.

Ive only done It once in my life and I mixed it with heroin and did it every day all summer and my brain got so fucked up I would cry randomly for no reason and started drinking heavily.

I'm more interested in MDMA synthesis anyways.

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/clandestine/gonzo/index.html
Jump to Top