User Controls

Kinks Questionable Age

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Why I thought you were older (besides crowfeet )

Is that you seem to have so much knowledge of 70s rock. more than I do in my 50s. I figure this is because you were my age initially but in your defense, I find daughters often are closer to their mothers or fathers than sons are and you probably picked up on parents likes or parents of friends liking in music.

or you fell in love with an older generation of music. It's good you're knowledgeable. I was big into music and even like my Moms 50s of both country and rock.

so yeah, that's why i thought this.. I recalled you making a comment somewhere about seeing Edgar Winter or something. at least I think it was you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I figured she was 14 years to old for me to want to fuck her so that makes her around 35
    Originally posted by POLECAT I figured she was 14 years to old for me to want to fuck her so that makes her around 35

In my teens I liked 20 year olds.. in my 20s I liked 30 year olds. In my 30s I liked mid 30 year olds

it stopped in the 30 range.. but I accept 30-60 because even some 60 year old women are hot for their age. Look at Christine Brinkly for fuck sakes.

Yes her skin is getting some liver spots but holy hell.. makeup can't fix a face that good.

though I did date a girl 4 years younger in my teens for a few years.. but she was European and African.. so they're more mentally mature than Americans
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock even some 60 year old women are hot for their age. Look at Christine Brinkly for fuck sakes.

Yes her skin is getting some liver spots but holy hell.. makeup can't fix a face that good.

i don't get it

i mean it sounds like you're trying to say shes hot, but obviously it can't be that.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock though I did date a girl 4 years younger in my teens for a few years.. but she was European and African.. so they're more mentally mature than Americans

nigger lover.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't get it

Dude.. this lady is like 65-70 years old. she looks like she's 39 at most
    Originally posted by benny vader nigger lover.

My friend mark (who's adopted dad was half black) used to say this to me after he set me up with her, thinking it was funny. he would even call his dad "boy" at parties they held, when they were drunk. But his dad was too much a gentleman to bust him in the face right there. Plus he worked out and was huge guy. I waited so much for that moment of Marc Sr to just hop over a chair and bust his ass like my pops used to do to me when I was a kid. but Mark was a little smartass and pushed the envelope with his parents never acting on him. His mom would laugh too. She was funny.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Dude.. this lady is like 65-70 years old. she looks like she's 39 at most

no she doesn't, she looks like a granny that's had an expensive make over is all.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist no she doesn't, she looks like a granny that's had an expensive make over is all.

No way.. find another 70 year old lady that is as hot as her. She looks like 40 tops. which is near newborn granny age. so yes.. she does look like a grandma.. but soon this lady could be a great grandma. I mean you're just saying this to be immature and difficult.
    And you know what NARC you're british. british women are gawd aweful ugly (most of them)

many of them look like they're in the 60s by the age of 35. double triple old lady necks.
    you sure do talk some shit totse, you know that? women over 40 aren't even to be referred to as hot because they simply cannot compete with their younger hot counterparts under 30.

and i dunno how you can twist this into a race issue. 1, you don't even know any english girls and they don't look 60 in their 30s, lol. i know 35 is around the age women start to lose it, but 60s? wtf? lol. 2. you've never even been to england and know fuck all about the place. if you had you'd know that all your white american women are all from european stock, including many from england, so there is no difference physically between american and english women aesthetically speaking. they all come from the same gene pool, you fool.

Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Okay can we all stop arguing about my age or any other lady’s age, no lady wants her age talked about
    what you worried about kinks? you're only like 23 ffs. you still got plenty of good years ahead of you.

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was pretty spot on tho huh Kinkue
    Originally posted by NARCassist you sure do talk some shit totse, you know that? women over 40 aren't even to be referred to as hot because they simply cannot compete with their younger hot counterparts under 30.

and i dunno how you can twist this into a race issue. 1, you don't even know any english girls and they don't look 60 in their 30s, lol. i know 35 is around the age women start to lose it, but 60s? wtf? lol. 2. you've never even been to england and know fuck all about the place. if you had you'd know that all your white american women are all from european stock, including many from england, so there is no difference physically between american and english women aesthetically speaking. they all come from the same gene pool, you fool.

You're the one talking shit by insulting that they can't be seen as hot as their younger counterpart. I aknowledge some older women are still hot. You're crazy as a full moon affect on zombies eating homeless faces
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Uh swear she is was 37
    Wtf...
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're the one talking shit by insulting that they can't be seen as hot as their younger counterpart. I aknowledge some older women are still hot. You're crazy as a full moon affect on zombies eating homeless faces

I would take a 30 yr old over an 18 one any day
    I prefer women u boys
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I’m 29 -_-
Jump to Top