User Controls

It sucks being a drug addict...

WellHung Black Hole
    My life will never stabilize completely into a consistent routine. I will perpetually struggle with cycling on and off. I will never get out of my comfort zone and develop significant self growth... let alone self-actualization.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I have sympathy for cancer kids who will probably never reach your age...not a sociopath like yourself.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung My life will never stabilize completely into a consistent routine. I will perpetually struggle with cycling on and off. I will never get out of my comfort zone and develop significant self growth… let alone self-actualization.

Good. I'm really glad that your life is so shit. It brings me great pleasure.

I genuinely hope your mother gets cancer and she suffers a long, painful death that you have to endure by her bedside. That isn't me trying to be edgy, I actually hope that happens. It'd be so fucking funny to me. I'm actually laughing while picturing it.

Hahahhahaa... your dying fucking mother. What a useless old cunt. She raised a pathetic fucking son, too. A fucking faggot son.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I got sunshine, in a bag.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Maybe you just suck at it
Jump to Top