User Controls

cast ur vote yes dhrs should stay,, no they must get banned to preserve the site as it was meant to be from the beginning

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I say BAN for LIFE
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Stay
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    So I guess kissing all that ass backfired on ya.....😕
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    being witty and not redundant is beyond ur capabilitys,, post original shit girl,, try to anyway cus god ur sad and pathetic with that redundant dribble
    That hurt my feelers bitch 😘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    to bad ya old fat cunt
    Ghost Black Hole
    Join the anti DH KKK!

https://niggasin.space/thread/25442

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    poasting in a gay thread
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Wow. Three threads now.

You are one butthurt muther fucker.

Make another one ya whinny retarded little bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Wow. Three threads now.

You are one butthurt muther fucker.

Make another one ya whinny retarded little bitch.
    look at you go hard,, lol Sophie does a better job
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by POLECAT to bad ya old fat cunt

Like I said...the idiot will explode and his own hate will destroy him. As for El she's nothing close to a fat old cunt...actually very good looking, humorous and intelligent. But, you are and I think you spent two much time with Rick your man servant...truly obvious. Thanks for making these hate threads...we can just browse the others now not irritating the Niggas and make fun of you here. I agree removing you and WellHung would serve a purpose...you're both morons.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by POLECAT being witty and not redundant is beyond ur capabilitys,, post original shit girl,, try to anyway cus god ur sad and pathetic with that redundant dribble

You have brown lips...time to get up off your knees.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    dramallama
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Yes it is
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Damn😍😍😍😍
    Right back at ya kitti 💋
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Lol
Jump to Top