User Controls

Honk honk, ya'll! Enter in the hizzouse!

Enterita African Astronaut
    Hey guys. ^_^ Enter here, using one of my old troll accounts to post since I TSTM'd.

This is actually me, proving it the way I did the first time I started posting here, by saying so on the site I used to host my comics:

http://enterlol.webs.com/thisisenter.htm

Just wanted to give an update on my life, since I realized I was close with a lot of people on here.

Well, I decided to give women a chance recently. :P Aaaaand...

oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually finally saying this, but...

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND! Like, in real life! We went on dates and kissed (and more! :P LOL) and everything! ^_^

So yeah, I learned that women actually CAN like me, and I started to realize that maybe they're not all bad.

:P

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What did your ex girlfriend Do? Why did she destroy your feelings? How badly did she rip your heart out? What did she look like physically? Why can't you do better? Do other girls who look like her make you angry? How should you punish them?
    lol clearly made by an american therefore not enter because they put the date in february because they think its winter in australia but failed to realize the month is still the same.
    Originally posted by yum What did your ex girlfriend Do? Why did she destroy your feelings? How badly did she rip your heart out? What did she look like physically? Why can't you do better? Do other girls who look like her make you angry? How should you punish them?

She just randomly broke up with me and wouldn't say why. I suspect two things:

- She was just dating me out of pity and realized she couldn't do that forever.

- She found a better dick to fuck.

She convinced me to stop hating women and actually made me love her. She made me take off this fucking shell I've had for the past 10 years since that WHORE who rejected me. Then she fucking STABBED me as soon as I was vulnerable.

She was actually kind of attractive, like a 7/10.

I am going to punish women LEGALLY by dating them and then breaking up with them in cold, hurtful ways. My plan is to find the perfect SLUT who deserves to be stood up at the fucking ALTAR. That will be my magnum opus of revenge.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by yum What did your ex girlfriend Do? Why did she destroy your feelings? How badly did she rip your heart out? What did she look like physically? Why can't you do better? Do other girls who look like her make you angry? How should you punish them?

Apparently this.....

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Yep definitely Enter. Ole Enter. Blunderstar.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    I was really starting to believe I’d never get called a cunt again, it wouldn’t have been the same
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    it is winter in australia atm.

hey enter, good to see you back pal. we got a few more chicks here now for you to hate on.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Welcome back buddy!
    Originally posted by Kinks I was really starting to believe I’d never get called a cunt again, it wouldn’t have been the same

Never post in one of my threads again. This isn't a joke. This isn't me being cute. I know you're thinking, "Haha, he's just exaggerating and kidding around with me. :P" But no. Never fucking talk to me on this site, you fucking balding cunt.

Originally posted by NARCassist it is winter in australia atm.

hey enter, good to see you back pal. we got a few more chicks here now for you to hate on.

Yeah, I'm freezing my balls off. And good, I'll have fun getting them to fuck off. Any user from Dating Hotel or whatever the name of that place is called is an automatic enemy. I will be the Donald Trump of this place, making space great again by getting rid of all the illegals.

Originally posted by Obbe Welcome back buddy!

Thanks, fag!
    Originally posted by Obbe Welcome back buddy!

look here, obbe still fucking plagiarizing for fucks sake, when's this cunt ever gonna learn?

http://www.jennablogs.com/2013/12/welcome-back-buddy-our-3rd-year-with.html

Welcome Back Buddy! Our 3rd Year with our Elf on the Shelf & why we choose to have one.
    I can't believe we've had our Buddy for three years now! It seems like yesterday we started having all this fun! Last year I introduced you to our Welcome Back Breakfast and mentioned we'd be doing it every year. (PS - If you missed how Buddy made his way to our house for the first time back in 2011, check out THIS post).

what a CUNT

^ lmao
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Fine, I wont.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna spam all your threads
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm gonna spam all your threads

No you won't.
    he definitely will lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Join the anti DH KKK!

https://niggasin.space/thread/25442

Join the anti DH KKK!Join the anti DH KKK!

Join the anti DH KKK!Join the anti DH KKK!

Join the anti DH KKK!
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool]Join the anti DH KKK!
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool]Join the anti DH KKK!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Welcome back my nigga. Good to see you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol clearly made by an american therefore not enter because they put the date in february because they think its winter in australia but failed to realize the month is still the same.

wut

maybe it's time to slow down on the drugs a bit
    Originally posted by Kinks Fine, I wont.

see kinks i told you he'd be back

Jump to Top