User Controls

AK47 spice review by roshambo, yours truly

Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFX4V9wu6W4
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I kinda wanna smoke something off a coke can now just for nostalgia. First time I smoked weed it was off a can and ended up making out with this slam piglet for like a solid two hours on the beach at sunset. Good memories mang.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    first time I smoked spice was off a soda can, tripped out with my best friend who got so high he was talking a mile a minute and soo goddamn euphoric, listened to turn to stone and became passengers on the ELO ship blasting through hyperspace
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Once I saw some old nigger smoking crack off a coke can, in one of those bus shelters at the bus stop in youngstown ohio. Another time I was riding downtown on the bus with all these old people, and as we slowed to a stop at the stoplight, out the left side window there was a shirtless nigger pistol-whipping this white girl in a grocery store parking lot. Everyone on the bus turned to look, then turned away as the bus slowly started through the green light.

-edit- thought I should add, just for lanny's sake, at the time, guns were highly illegal in youngstown, only cops or VIP's carried them.
    Once I saw some old nigger smoking crack off a coke can, in one of those bus shelters at the bus stop in youngstown ohio. Another time I was riding downtown on the bus with all these old people, and as we slowed to a stop at the stoplight, out the left side window there was a shirtless nigger pistol-whipping this white girl in a grocery store parking lot. Everyone on the bus turned to look, then turned away as the bus slowly started through the green light. -edit- thought I should add, just for lanny's sake, at the time, guns were highly illegal in youngstown, only cops or VIP's carried them.
    So you are from my neck of the woods eh?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    thought you lived in florida, TDR
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    First time I smoked spice, well, every time I've smoked spice rather, I just got high. I literally just got the same buzz that I do from real marijuana. Nothing was unique, I didn't have hallucinations and seizures and all this other madness that seems to be associated with the stuff. It just got me regular ass motherfucking high. That's my review.
    Had this brand once back when I was dumb enough to buy store blends and it fucking sucked, would smoke a fat bowl's worth for a shitty 15 minute buzz. Get some Down2Earth Climax if they still make it, I took six hits in a row of that once when my pussy ass smoking partner tapped out after her second hit and I went into a catatonic state where I couldn't move or speak for almost 30 minutes.
    Had this brand once back when I was dumb enough to buy store blends and it fucking sucked, would smoke a fat bowl's worth for a shitty 15 minute buzz. Get some Down2Earth Climax if they still make it, I took six hits in a row of that once when my pussy ass smoking partner tapped out after her second hit and I went into a catatonic state where I couldn't move or speak for almost 30 minutes.

"Bro I went into a catatonic state, you need to try this shit"
    bling bling Dark Matter
    byvw
    Hey guys heres my drug review.

*VIDEO OF A GUY SCREAMING AND THROWING STUFF**
Jump to Top