User Controls

Is $35k/legit + $20k/supl Okay?

esbity African Astronaut
    Is that a shitty yearly income. It would be like $60k-$65k a year...

Is that shit?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Depends where you live, but I wouldn't really consider that "shit" anywhere. Well over what the average bloke makes.

I feel like at that level you are probably a pretty competent person and could likely design your future to be basically whatever you want it to be
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor Depends where you live, but I wouldn't really consider that "shit" anywhere. Well over what the average bloke makes.

I feel like at that level you are probably a pretty competent person and could likely design your future to be basically whatever you want it to be

Not really. As the years pass by, I know I live better than a lot of people. Staying out at hotels on profitable trips, going out to intetesting places, eating out at different restaurants, drinking at different places, etc.

But I see people that are like in love and seem so happy waiting for that city bus to take them to their deadend job. I always seem to be looking for something better. Bigger. Even though Im the shit.

I just dont get it...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Well, what do you want?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor Well, what do you want?

Qatar
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sink it all into potcoin
Jump to Top