User Controls

The majority of people are homosexuals or cucks

Ghost Black Hole
    Proof

https://dev.thehardtimes.net/hardstyle/youre-not-allowed-date-15-year-old-girls-pop-punk-show/

Stephanie is a huge fan of pop punk and likes to spend her weekends going to the movies and generally doing 15-year-old girl stuff. Not on her list of interests? Hanging out with you. Because, believe it or not, you are too old to date this girl. She relates to the lyrics of pop punk, and so do you, because you both live with your parents and desperately want to get out of your home town. But that doesn’t change the fact that she is definitely not mature enough mentally or emotionally to date you.

I lost my virginity to a 12 year old girl and she was not a virgin at all and told me "I liked having sex before I got my period because I didn't need to use condoms"

a girl is considered a woman as soon as they can bear children which can happen much younger than 15. If this disgusts you then I have bad news, you might be gay, or a cuck.

Why do you think white people are becoming a minority? Its because all the females in their sexual prime are off limits.

You are considered an evil monster if you want anything besides some used up single mom whore with beef curtains.
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Mmm 14 year old women, that is what I like.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    thread is useless without exhibits
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I like beef curtains ❤️
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I always wonder what’s going on psychologically with dudes that are super feminist. Like over the top self hating.

Same with those libtard white ppl that hate white ppl and think black ppl can do no wrong.

I don’t get it. Its some weird need of acceptance from these groups. Libtards try to out libtard each other to see who can be the most libtarded and ridiculous.
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Originally posted by Archer513 I like beef curtains ❤️

I hope you like extra gravy with that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cucks
Jump to Top