User Controls

Have DHers hindered or improved the quality of this website?

WellHung Black Hole
    Did we save the day, folks, or no?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Not really.

It was already a shithole website.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Improved it,since it was almost non-existant
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Not really.

It was already a shithole website.

What have you brought to our table of shit?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I'll be positive and say 'improved', lol
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by mmQ What have you brought to our table of shit?

A few meaningful threads which most of you niggas don't post in anyway.

Doesn't matter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    An alcoholic walks into a bar and asks for a sparkling water. The music stops. Everyone stares. He's laughed out of the building.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Honestly I don't care. I joined the 'anti DH' bandwagon because it's a good troll and I see how much you all piss off everyone else.

All of my anti Dh posts are just shitty satire. I was mostly 'G checking' to see if yall are cool or not.

The only serious posts I care about are drug chemistry topics but I'm the only one who posts them or cares so I stopped giving a fuck about forum quality years ago.

I miss Zoklet flasks and beakers, I literally only posted on that subforum and nothing else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I miss sir corny and a good e-partner to go back and forth with with wordplay and whatnot. Ebag was good too.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We needed a new influx of bodies for Lanny to drunk-ban anyways.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I'll be honest...it probably made this forum worse. To be fair it was bad to start with mainly discussing drugs while Finny went insane and yet became worse since it is their site and DH trolls added to the drama. Each group doesn't seem to hate one another even though we have our own histories and still the fake accounts from both sides will eventually destroy the threads like they did on DH. The new trolls from DH who are now posting won't help either or idiots like WellHung making numerous useless threads instead of controlling his depression while seeking attention. Ironically more DH trolls seem to be contacting NIS members to hate their enemies and NIS members do it more openly in threads. Yeah some are NIS druggies...yet a few of our members are truly sick and trying to destroy this site having lost interest in the other new ones.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What's wrong with drug discussion?.

We are the only ones in the entire world who have a public forum you can post meth cooking stuff on.
    No problem at all...also how drugs cause depression and suicide. Part of free speech...I was just describing how it is. Just don't get mad when members start posting how to cook Lasagna...lol.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    http://totseans.com/bbs/
    Lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fralalalalakakakalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Figaro Figaro
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand http://totseans.com/bbs/

That place gets like one new post a week.
    For you MMQ...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I want to hear the I hate you version
    That would be the leftist singer.
Jump to Top