User Controls

Getting TOTSE or niggasin.space on CNN

Ghost Black Hole
    Imagine if we all did a mass shooting at the same time.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    My mom's dead and thats necrophilia, which is illegal so enjoy prison!.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Imagine if...
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by apt I'll do a mass shooting all over your mom's face after I pull out of her

Is this Hella?

you should play a roll of a psychotic man who lives in a cabin in the woods. you have that face.

If not.. forget what I said or post pics of yourself. if so.. how's the wife.. she still leaving you?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine if we all did a mass shooting at the same time.

that's some serious sardonic lawlz-teim

but playing devils advocate.. they would just fuck up the story.

"We're all a bunch of Neo Nazi Pedophiles and PTSD Vets but never served in war with stolen-valor. there leader is Lanny but a coup against Lanny occured with Infinityshock and DfG recruiting young homosexuals from Orlando and the Philipines to become apart of the "Day of Numbers"

sadly Lanny will lose a liver and his right testical in the coup.. but he will live Doctors said.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I always wanted to learn how to hack signs like they used to way back for the purpose of publicizing the forum, but it seemed to me it was a project that was both outside of my skillset and divergent from my academic subjects, which demand much of my time. I'm in favor of discussing a creative way to attract the kind of attention we like. Maybe if we combine our efforts, we can achieve another degenerate renaissance.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by S6x Is this Hella?

no, his iq is at least 30 points too high
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick I always wanted to learn how to hack signs like they used to way back for the purpose of publicizing the forum, but it seemed to me it was a project that was both outside of my skillset and divergent from my academic subjects, which demand much of my time. I'm in favor of discussing a creative way to attract the kind of attention we like. Maybe if we combine our efforts, we can achieve another degenerate renaissance.

lol

it's literally just cracking open the control panel on the side of the trailer and hoping one of the default passwords works
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by apt I'll do a mass shooting all over your mom's face after I pull out of her

Lol 😂😂
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    LAMY needs to open reg up then i'm going to launch a weather ballooons covered in cards with premade account credentials and when it gets higher than shit it might like pop and drop them all over the city.

better than all these half ass ideas!!!!!!!

or get one of these, LOL!!!!

S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor or get one of these, LOL!!!!

sirens over the highway. watching people slow down or pulling over. Is that what you want to do mr crazy cat

Airraid at night .. syncing thousands of these all over town with explosion sounds going off and jet sounds. and bright led panels simulating explosions with the sounds going off in sync.

that's just wrong but someone.. someday will most likely do this
    S6x African Astronaut
    haha just thought of something funny
    WELL TELL ME LOL
    he forgot
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine if we all did a mass shooting at the same time.

Not funny -- float!
    S6x African Astronaut
    So who was responsible for the "Fuck Off By Totse" on the freeway sign? anyone ever figure out who did it.

there was one done in London from what I saw as well. more recently.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Londons Harrods

-Angry employee fired

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top