User Controls

My personal lord and savior

Ghost Black Hole
    Whenever times get tough or there are hardships in my life I just think about This autistic dude I worked with last year

I remember his mexican yodeling.

And then my inner peace and harmony is restored. Hyorkism is real
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hyoooooork!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Gazuntite
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know why but AA always likes to suggest that your higher power can be a soda can or a doorknob and it doesn't even matter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What if your God is a meth diety that takes the form of a Octopus that looks like Cthulhu and the only way to communicate with it is a drug induced seizure?.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Mexican yodelling...I heard that before. LMAO.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]

I imagine Poley looking like this but white.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    You have to admit...he is damn good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hyoorkists view their existence as sustained by the eternal octopus, the fertile mother-meth spirit (Cthulhu). Heaven, earth, spirits of nature and ancestors provide for every need and protect all humans. By living an upright, respectful life, a human will keep his world in balance and perfect his personal Triangle, or spirit.
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know why but AA always likes to suggest that your higher power can be a soda can or a doorknob and it doesn't even matter.

because it really doesn't matter. the point of it is not to actually receive some sort of divine intervention but to make the person humble and submissive. those programs only work on certain types of addicts though. namely the dumb ones. everyone i've ever known to be involved in those groups is stupid as fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic because it really doesn't matter. the point of it is not to actually receive some sort of divine intervention but to make the person humble and submissive. those programs only work on certain types of addicts though. namely the dumb ones. everyone i've ever known to be involved in those groups is stupid as fuck.

Most people like 99% are mindless drones so yeah it does work on them.

Ghost Black Hole
    Hyooooork

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's an oldbeliever octopus because the finger and thumb are raised
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost What if your God is a meth diety that takes the form of a Octopus that looks like Cthulhu and the only way to communicate with it is a drug induced seizure?.

Well, as long as you’re not drinking I guess it’s fine.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic because it really doesn't matter. the point of it is not to actually receive some sort of divine intervention but to make the person humble and submissive. those programs only work on certain types of addicts though. namely the dumb ones. everyone i've ever known to be involved in those groups is stupid as fuck.

I know m8. I was more alluding to the point that they always use the soda can and doorknob as their examples.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Whenever times get tough or there are hardships in my life I just think about This autistic dude I worked with last year

I remember his mexican yodeling.

And then my inner peace and harmony is restored. Hyorkism is real

Mine is still Jesus Christ. Rabi Jesus is awesome Guru dude which everyone hates because of certain sects of Christianity have tainted his name sake with their ... Oh so crazy beliefs of world peace comes with pushing a red button to ring in Christ.

but if you find inner peace in this Joyful moment.. it's kind of a Christ thing to me. what is to you is to others in different ways. different puppy moment
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover [video]Mexican Yodel King

I imagine Poley looking like this but white.
    [/video]

How do you think he lost his front teef?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hyooooork!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bump!

Hyoorkism has helped me today
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Herp derp jeeeeeeeeeeert
Jump to Top