User Controls

Public Call Out of Aldra

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I don't do this like ever (except with shit trolls like Infinity for obvious reasons)

Aldra.. You may not believe you're a troll.. but you're an antagonist type person

I thought you were an enter alt at one time until I met enter online. he too called me paranoid and always challenged me

here is the thing, He fucking starts finding shit in archive (as I found 99 percent of years back) and then finds something I never found before.. and loved the guy for it. Regarding a contradiction which proved me right on totse.

Then.. once he realized he was helping me and not fucking with me.. he suddenly dissapears?

WHY

he fucked up. your government placed totse on a list of nepharious places with a poster. totse truly was a nepharious site poster child in the truest form

Now you're fucking with me, about something known as far back as the 1970s regarding this plant. even the pharmacist I worked next to while considering to stay on as a pharmacy tech student.. told me about it.

it's real. before you were born probably, people knew that it took certain chemicals to trigger this affect. it does not do it by itself.. I never implied this.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    wtf? is this about hyoscine?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    get back to me when you've been able to replicate the effect and aren't just repeating urban legends.
    Originally posted by Nil wtf? is this about hyoscine?

yeah, he believes the legends that it 'turns you into a zombie' and 'makes you obey commands'
    Lol wat
    You must be the version of CIA or some shit in Australia.

What a fucking shill paid troll cuntbag you are Aldra. You and Enter.

please flush your head down a toilet. You're tiring as fuck.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Aldra is a limited hangout.
    "I can't prove I have any idea what I'm talking about so people who tell me I'm wrong must be CIA"

have you not read any serious threads I've posted

I would not be surprised if I'm on the no fly list
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    op is of sound mind and literally everything said makes sense in the highest of clairvoyant sense
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by apt OP is literally schizophrenic

This girl comes to work with a black eye after I questioned her a few days before and she teared up and told me with head motion of yes and to stop talking about it.

She got a black eye and she teared up again.. then they made up a story conveniantly to have her terminated for a reason her and my supervisor would do every day. by that same supervisor.. but they remained "Friends" they also used her in a scam of stealing from a failing business that aquired a huge loan in the tens of millions to keep the business afloat for at least 6 more months.

then I get fired by an elaborate plan. I trust no one.. sadly people are friends to these people that are close to me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fucking schizo posting.

The laser beams!!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Omg.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock This girl comes to work with a black eye after I questioned her a few days before and she teared up and told me with head motion of yes and to stop talking about it.

She got a black eye and she teared up again.. then they made up a story conveniantly to have her terminated for a reason her and my supervisor would do every day. by that same supervisor.. but they remained "Friends" they also used her in a scam of stealing from a failing business that aquired a huge loan in the tens of millions to keep the business afloat for at least 6 more months.

then I get fired by an elaborate plan. I trust no one.. sadly people are friends to these people that are close to me.

No, you are absolutely right. Don't listen to the people in here calling you schizophrenic or crazy. I have long been suspicious of aldra's involvement with the ASIS, and I'm glad to hear there are others who feel the same. Enter only deleted his account after I pm'd him evidence that I'd found out he was also in the ASIS, but unfortunately I can no longer provide screenshots as I cycle accounts often to avoid geologging packets being sent to Comcast.

If you are truly serious about this, PM me through an encrypted channel and I will my file on aldra with you. I will know if you are fucking with me. Do not fuck with me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That altra character, hard to trust him, what with having all those alts and all.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I don't do this like ever (except with shit trolls like Infinity for obvious reasons)

Aldra.. You may not believe you're a troll.. but you're an antagonist type person

I thought you were an enter alt at one time until I met enter online. he too called me paranoid and always challenged me

here is the thing, He fucking starts finding shit in archive (as I found 99 percent of years back) and then finds something I never found before.. and loved the guy for it. Regarding a contradiction which proved me right on totse.

Then.. once he realized he was helping me and not fucking with me.. he suddenly dissapears?

WHY

he fucked up. your government placed totse on a list of nepharious places with a poster. totse truly was a nepharious site poster child in the truest form

Now you're fucking with me, about something known as far back as the 1970s regarding this plant. even the pharmacist I worked next to while considering to stay on as a pharmacy tech student.. told me about it.

it's real. before you were born probably, people knew that it took certain chemicals to trigger this affect. it does not do it by itself.. I never implied this.

You are mentally ill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    opioid crisis isnt that bad.
    Originally posted by Captain You are mentally ill

Mental enough to stomp a mud size hole in your ass, Pakiscum
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Captain You are mentally ill
    low effort post
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Mental enough to stomp a mud size hole in your ass, Pakiscum

What is "mud sized"? Also, no you aren't. You're literally piss scared of a computer nerd who runs an ISP.
Jump to Top