User Controls

DH transplants: moving on is for the best.

You don't belong to your shitty site, specially not any more. Nobody here knows who you are except your own internal circlejerk, and the only thing it does is cause shitty gay threads where you shit talk each other and all call each other insane liars. Nobody cares. The only one making you participate in your old dramas and animosities... is you.

To most space niggas, most of you come across as either probably mentally ill, or committed to being losers because you came in from a forum called "Date Hotel". These are not good looks. It benefits nobody.

An old enemy stalking you? Spamming at the very sight of your username? Do you want to legitimately participate, and have had enough? Make a new account with a new handle they won't recognize easily, and just post. You will be fine.

Or don't, idc. But this drama is boring garbage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Then why do you guys keep making thread after fucking thread about it? Lol.

I mean you do realize that sorta makes you exactly like how you just described us, right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Put the crack pipe down, OP, Your palsy is showing...
    Originally posted by ohfralala Then why do you guys keep making thread after fucking thread about it?

I mean you do realize that sorta makes you exactly like how you just described us, right?

Is this a serious reply?

Do you want to think about it and try to answer it yourself before I make you look like a fool?
    You people are pathologically narcissistic and self centered.

No, you fool, I wasn't talking about you. I do not give a fuck about you in particular. I wasn't talking about anyone in specific. I was giving very general advice.

And to address that PM specifically, again, no, your posting style does not stand out: you are delusional if you think that is the case. Make a new account and just be a normal poster, and we never have to have this drama or this conversation ever again.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Captain And to address that PM specifically, again, no, your posting style does not stand out: you are delusional if you think that is the case. Make a new account and just be a normal poster, and we never have to have this drama or this conversation ever again.

I dunno about that, sometimes peoples idiosyncratic posting style can be easy to spot. if they've been around each other for years they could probably spot each other.
    Originally posted by Captain Is this a serious reply?

Do you want to think about it and try to answer it yourself before I make you look like a fool?

Lol.

Listen man, I’ll tell you like I told you about WellHung. You can dole out all the advice you want but these people aren’t going to listen. They’ve been having these same exact arguments for over 5 years. They don’t care about your pithy rationalizations or epiphanies.

You can spend your time trying to guide them towards the light but it’s an exercise in futility. You’ll just end up a fool as well.
    Oh and Fargo I saw you like that post you little bitch.
    Originally posted by Nil I dunno about that, sometimes peoples idiosyncratic posting style can be easy to spot. if they've been around each other for years they could probably spot each other.

I made an account called I Hate Niggers (AKA Quicksilver) participated for a pretty fair span of time and pinned the whole thing on Megakush, and no one knew shit. This was despite giving it hundreds of Thanks and even talking about "her" after the fact, thinking it was Megakush, missing it, she was pretty cool etc. Someone thought "antinatalism" was "her".

Just type Quicksilver into search. Totally convinced.

I didn't really even make a conscious effort to change my posting style, I just claimed to be a girl, insisted on it, and used my interest in Physics to convince people I was a Quantum Physicist.

Trust me nigga, no one will know.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh and Fargo I saw you like that post you little bitch.

bahh ya caught me!

but yes, I thanked because it isn't QUITE the same.

Considering all the psychology and basic human dynamics it wasn't unexpected that a bunch of threads would be made about your date hotel. But this post offered a suggestion, which was different. At the end of the day someone is going to always be responsible for shit threads and shit drama but the point was not lost on me, and I dont think it was lost on you.

I keep repeating myself but yes the DH shit is its own shit and it came here and we aren't used to it and you're littering our LITTER with your own litters, not that YOU personally are, but yes, its all very quaint.

The overall point is haha is that our internal dramas are way funnier and funner to us because we've known each other for many years, and this is WHAT WE DO, but having a bunch of aliens show up with their own dramas is kinda lame to us, because we dont know you.

Oh hell what the fuck am I saying I prefer the NIS vs DH drama vs DH vs DH drama is what I mean. your guyses drama sucks. :)
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol.

Listen man, I’ll tell you like I told you about WellHung. You can dole out all the advice you want but these people aren’t going to listen. They’ve been having these same exact arguments for over 5 years. They don’t care about your pithy rationalizations or epiphanies.

You can spend your time trying to guide them towards the light but it’s an exercise in futility. You’ll just end up a fool as well.

Advice has been given. They can take it or pointlessly perpetuate their suffering. I've done what I felt I needed to.
    Originally posted by mmQ but yes, I thanked because it isn't QUITE the same.

Oh it’s the same. It’s exactly the same. You just don’t see it that way bc you guys think you’ve stumbled upon some genius advice that nobody has ever told DHers before lol. It’s how you get sucked in.

This is the song that doesn’t end. Sorry.

But yes it’s all very quaint, Fargo, and we will share a bowl of cereal together one day (not Raisin Bran of course) and I will shit on Captain Falcon’s chest while screaming I told you so and he cries.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I love how some on here act superior, then you see them in another thread arguing with someone...
    It must be noted that unlike the faggot Enter, I don't usually publish PMs, unless someone is acting like an idiot. Your secrets are (pretty) safe with me.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I love how some on here act superior, then you see them in another thread arguing with someone…

Your site is dead. Our site is alive. Our site's drama will probably stay alive with it. Your site's drama is very easy to kill, by simply making a new account and leaving it in the past. It has nothing to do with superiority: your own posting experience will improve dramatically if you change your name, post normally and don't pick fights with the ones who didn't change their name.

If you don't want to do that, than I guess have fun with your shit drama.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh it’s the same. It’s exactly the same. You just don’t see it that way bc you guys think you’ve stumbled upon some genius advice that nobody has ever told DHers before lol. It’s how you get sucked in.

This is the song that doesn’t end. Sorry.

But yes it’s all very quaint, Fargo, and we will share a bowl of cereal together one day (not Raisin Bran of course) and I will shit on Captain Falcon’s chest while screaming I told you so and he cries.

An encounter between us three would not go as you expect.
    It would actually be much more cordial and pleasant than you expect.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I love how some on here act superior, then you see them in another thread arguing with someone…

I’ll fight you right now. But I can already tell you how it’s gonna go.

You’ll call me a skank bc I pay someone else attention.

I’ll call you a jealous old drunk bc you are.

You’ll rattle off something about herpes Mike.

We will both go to bed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah hell its not fucking complicated. You fuckers came here to our site of people that we all have known. You guys know each other, we know each other, and you fucked our shit. YOU FUCKED OUR SHIT. Your simpletons like Mrs. SAnd will post a gif and think she actually belives that - OH MAN WE FUCKED THEM UP THEY DONT EVEN KNOW. at the end of the day maybe shit drama aggressive post is the way to live, its just as effective as doing meth all day ina basement or being a scientist or everything in between I mean who cares right but, FOR what it's worth, there's been nothing much GAINED from the hotel community and that's actually SAD and a paradox in terms of y'all's superior feelings toward us (we all have sub 90 IQs). like if you were actually making fun of retards who is the real retard ya know?

Originally posted by mmQ Ah hell its not fucking complicated. You fuckers came here to our site of people that we all have known. You guys know each other, we know each other, and you fucked our shit. YOU FUCKED OUR SHIT. Your simpletons like Mrs. SAnd will post a gif and think she actually belives that - OH MAN WE FUCKED THEM UP THEY DONT EVEN KNOW. at the end of the day maybe shit drama aggressive post is the way to live, its just as effective as doing meth all day ina basement or being a scientist or everything in between I mean who cares right but, FOR what it's worth, there's been nothing much GAINED from the hotel community and that's actually SAD and a paradox in terms of y'all's superior feelings toward us (we all have sub 90 IQs). like if you were actually making fun of retards who is the real retard ya know?

Tbh, I personally don't have any sort of grand narrative for the preservation of the sacred spirit of NIS. I generally welcome new users, but I don't like worthless ones.

I am simply telling them that their own posting experience will improve with this advice.
Jump to Top