Discuss!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Reported.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Reported.

That has nothing to do with my topic.

Reported.
    Originally posted by Ghost That has nothing to do with my topic.

Reported.

Originally posted by Nil Reported.
    Man I feel like it would be warmer here if i had heat. I think im gonna shower in the next vacant unit I'm sent to fix.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Anybody here ever make mochi?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Anybody here ever make mochi?

I have a couple of times. It never comes out as good looking as in animu or mangos but it still tastes dank. It's pretty easy if you don't care about the aesthetics tho. Protip: don't refrigerate it, it dries it up and it doesn't really need to be refrigerated to start with.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Man I feel like it would be warmer here if i had heat. I think im gonna shower in the next vacant unit I'm sent to fix.

Hey look it's that guy that posts once a year.

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Anybody here ever make mochi?

And the one who posts once a week!
    Yeah.... I'd like to say it's quality over quantity but then I'd be full of shit.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    My left arm keeps waking up numb and without blood in it and I'm not sure why.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL My left arm keeps waking up numb and without blood in it and I'm not sure why.

*wipes fangs and flies away*

:E
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny I have a couple of times. It never comes out as good looking as in animu or mangos but it still tastes dank. It's pretty easy if you don't care about the aesthetics tho. Protip: don't refrigerate it, it dries it up and it doesn't really need to be refrigerated to start with.

you sounds like an ideal waifu.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL My left arm keeps waking up numb and without blood in it and I'm not sure why.

its trying to off itself due to insurmountable amount of shame from what you made it type out here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should all pay more attention like these girls.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey this is the thewad where I get to say I've never reporter's a single post in my life and it's true other than than the one time I reported Jill like 3 years ago just because I had never done a full report before and I wanted to try it
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Nil Man I feel like it would be warmer here if i had heat. I think im gonna shower in the next vacant unit I'm sent to fix.

Where the hell are you that needs heat in the middle of June
Jump to Top