User Controls

does anyone know what kind of snake this is?

this is scary as fuck. i knew there were poisonous snakes that could kill you but this guy dies in like 10 seconds.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uwqsY_1528914624
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Even the most deadly snake in the world, the Inland Taipan, takes about 30 minutes to kill you. The only animal in the world which can kill you by poison in just a few minutes is the Golden Dart Frog in its natural habitat.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dude are you that naive? That was not nearly a good enough video with a close enough or long enough view of that snake to be able to answer that question. You got to get with the program, Son.
    Spectral you don’t even know what an invertebrate is for crying out loud.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Spectral you don’t even know what an invertebrate is for crying out loud.

I corrected to vertebrate.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    It's a viper snake by its movement.

Saw scale live in india... is this India or middle east? if you look, he is struck in the face at first and then barely gets struck again (not that it matters)

then panics and is tripping all over the place. My guess is he is screaming hysterically (understandably) for help

Vipers are poisonous snakes.

A Rattle Snake is a Pit Viper because it has pits to sense smells where most sense with tongue. vipers are more like a serpant than a snake. snakes are consistantly tubed shape like a worm, a viper has the head more like the liserd family that pertrudes outwards with jowls.

basicly that dude is pretty fucked if he doesn't get help in 20 minutes or less. after that, any antidote will take longer to work, he'll probably stop breathing and have to be placed on respitory equipment to keep him breathing while the delayed antidote will cause the venom to eat away at his face.. most likely down to his skull and jaw area. it will turn colors like green and brown and orange with raw flesh exposed. takes like 3 to 4 weeks for the skin to grow back
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dude that snake was long and rounded
    ...it did not have a classic Viper body by any means. My best guess is that if it's venomous it's venom is neurotoxic not hemotoxic.
    Example of a snake in the same family (Western Diamond Back Rattler Viper snake)

Originally posted by WellHung Dude that snake was long and rounded
    …it did not have a classic Viper body by any means. My best guess is that if it's venomous it's venom is neurotoxic not hemotoxic.

then he's going to go into a coma and probably suffer some brain damage.

Id rather be bitten by a rattlers than a true poisonous snake.. even though rattle snakes can still kill people
    WellHung Black Hole
    That's fucked up but keep in mind that bite damage was the worst-case. They are not all that bad.
    I looked again.. I really believe it's a viper. the tail tapers (though only a rattle snake has rattles) all vipers have a tail like a rattle snake except they only shake when in defense mode.. they're worse in other countries because they don't make a loud rattling noise.. but they coil up when you come up on them.. they will however not coil when they're fleeing. I can see the head has jows. full screen and look closer. It's most likely a viper from the end of it's tail

I have had to use my backpack to allow rattle snakes bite it while hiking.. like at least once a month where I used to live. when they flee.. they don't move side to side they hall ass in a straight line and into their holes

it also has to do with terain they move in a side to side wave pattern on sandy soil but in brush and such (or across a cloths line) it's going in a strait line.

also, Gopher snakes look a lot like Rattlers (without the jowls) and shake their tail to scare off preditors that wouldn't mess with rattle snakes.

and they bite.. it could of been a gofer snake which does have a tapered tail
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    The fastest I'm sure is still the Black Necked Cobra and it's also one of the fastest snakes. Can kill you in less than 30 minutes. I know a guy who was working in Africa and although he only got sprayed with protective clothes he still can't walk properly today.
    Originally posted by WellHung Dude are you that naive? That was not nearly a good enough video with a close enough or long enough view of that snake to be able to answer that question. You got to get with the program, Son.

Originally posted by WellHung Dude that snake was long and rounded
    …it did not have a classic Viper body by any means. My best guess is that if it's venomous it's venom is neurotoxic not hemotoxic.

wat
    The Black Mamba is one of the most deadly snakes, and it can strike up to 12 times in a single second and deliver 125mg of venom on each strike. It also goes for the head and body, rather than the arms or legs.
    Originally posted by WellHung That's fucked up but keep in mind that bite damage was the worst-case. They are not all that bad.

OK I can stand corrected with this, This actually is true, and it's possible the first face nip gave little to no venom but that second bite he managed (or is it a she?) to duck down, could of been a leathal bite.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    There's another one...can't remember the name. Only 40% are born with venom and the others can be pets. The poisonous ones are extremely dangerous and never let go even if killed after a bite. Kind of rare.
    Originally posted by joerell There's another one…can't remember the name. Only 40% are born with venom and the others can be pets. The poisonous ones are extremely dangerous and never let go even if killed after a bite. Kind of rare.

So how do you know which ones to take home to pet and tickle and lay them on their backs like thei'r children and pull a cover up to their heads in bed and let them sleep with you? (like a cat.. not a kid.. that's creepy)
    The Romans and the British use to slip these kinds of snakes into the bedrooms of their political enemies, like drop one down the chimney.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Example of a snake in the same family (Western Diamond Back Rattler Viper snake)

i believe this is a hand, not a snake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    A trouser snake
Jump to Top