User Controls

Gotta lose mah bitch

So I had a woman before penzo time, during which she went off on drugs with the ferocity of Keith Richards teabagging your crack smoking mom lol. She hung around a buncha faggots and would sell/middle man dope and rip people she didn't like off. Throughout this time she would always answer the phone and I have no reason to believe she cheated on me. However, during this time I realized not only do I need to get away from losers like her because I could go back to jail for doing So, but also because duh, people like that taint your consciousness.

So now I've been out for a lil bit and have cheated on her twice, she's trying to get her shit together and go to rehab but it's slow and frustrating. She has mental health issues as well with anxiety and depression. She also constantly changes my Facebook password (And has the recovery email) and threatens/tells to fuck off pretty much any girl on there. I do care about her and would Feel guilty for ditching her although she tells me all the time she knows I'm going to. I'm actually a little worried shed find this post, like if she knew I posted here shed go through every user account and post until she found one she thought belonged to me, then read every post. She doesn't believe anything I say because I cheated on her a while ago and although I was completely upfront and honest at the time she constantly uses it against me. I know I have to cut it off, hopefully while she's in rehab but I'd like any advice if possible.

I don't know if any rape hotelers have experience with IRL relationships but this is the litmus test you must face in order to be allowed to post here. Fail and there is literally nothing in your life to ever look forward to again. Read and don't post and a special wing of hell will be opened just for you equipped with nothing but your worst insect related rape fears. Proceed wisely
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    How tf does she have time to do all that crazy shit lol
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I'm not a twin,Kinky. I have time for my friends.
    Originally posted by Kinks How tf does she have time to do all that crazy shit lol

She lost her well paying nursing job because xanax
    Originally posted by cupocheer I'm not a twin,Kinky. I have time for my friends.

Ban this faggot right now
    Ghost Black Hole
    Delete your Facebook and post pics of her.

Originally posted by yum Ban this faggot right now

Second
    Thirded

Your gf is a pussy btw
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have cheated in most of my relationships, in my opinion if someone cheats the relationship can be considered dead.

I don't think there's any saving it, just move on.
    Originally posted by Kinks Thirded

Your gf is a pussy btw

She would kill you in front of your family and think nothing of it. She def isn't a pussy she's insane and enslaved by her demons.
    Originally posted by Ghost I have cheated in most of my relationships, in my opinion if someone cheats the relationship can be considered dead.

I don't think there's any saving it, just move on.

Faggot post. You've now been delegated to he'll is the devil even wants to bother talking to your weak, stupid and horribly beta ass
    Originally posted by yum She would kill you in front of your family and think nothing of it. She def isn't a pussy she's insane and enslaved by her demons.

that's just slang pussies use for pussy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Brick by Brick...
    Xanax ruined her life? Lul

Sure, I’ll fight your gf to get her out of your business. It’ll cost ya though.
    Originally posted by Kinks Xanax ruined her life? Lul

Sure, I’ll fight your gf to get her out of your business. It’ll cost ya though.

No, cocaine mostly. Copious amounts of it. She definitely won't fight fair. Like not even close, she'll hold up a picture of your family and use it to lead you into a minefield. She's part native so there's that whole thing going on
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Post pics
    Fuck no. She looks how she sounds for arguments sake
    She sounds hot, what else would keep someone so close to that much fuckery?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kinks She sounds hot, what else would keep someone so close to that much fuckery?

Agreed. OP I think you should keep at her as a side piece/lead her on as long as possible while hitting it from the back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Post her on the dirty for lulz.

https://thedirty.com
Jump to Top