User Controls

should autistic people be murdered at birth?

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    discuss
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the criteria should be whether they're likely to ever be able to live independently
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    most pregnant women deserve to be killed. the worthless fuckstains growing inside should gutted out of the mother's tummy or cunt and necklaced.
    Originally posted by aldra the criteria should be whether they're likely to ever be able to live independently

theyre a detriment to every single person who interacts with them. detriment or not.
    WellHung Black Hole
    No, just quarantined.
    they should all be named austin, forced to wear stars and treated like the juden
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i have never, ever had a conversation with an autistic person that resulted in a good outcome. mostly theyll just annoy you to death
    I don't believe in autism.

you're either a tard or you aint.
    autistic people are worse than retards. retards at least behave like (really stupid) humans. autistic people have behavioral loops the same way insects do
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Just sterilize anyone with undesirable illnesses/mutations

Myself included
    Originally posted by stare rape Just sterilize anyone with undesirable illnesses/mutations

Myself included

loser
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla autistic people are worse than retards. retards at least behave like (really stupid) humans. autistic people have behavioral loops the same way insects do

I think they are all just code word for lazy whytes

disgusting insect human
    He should just buckle down.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla loser

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Are you autistic, yo-yo?

IF No, Yes.
    If yes, No.

Yer welcome.
    Murdered no as that's an illegal act...their removal from society via ending of their life should be legalized though, along with stupids, blacks, angry asians, fat people, ugly people, people who still live with mom past the age of 20..etc etc.
    OP, forgive the little black boy, he's tetched.
    Originally posted by cupocheer OP, forgive the little black boy, he's tetched.

^ Qualifies in 4 of the mentioned categories.
    So, "Not Enough" was 'on target'.
Jump to Top