User Controls

I grew up in a violent street gang and lived gang life.

When I was 13 years old my dad started working for a gang in my city called the "FRESH OFF THE BOAT KILLERS" or "FRESH OUTTA BULLETS" and this gang basically just robbed other gangs and sold all their shit. My next door neighbor ran it and he liked my dad and I and because we lived in town houses it all became very close knit and the police monitored my house/neighborhood.

The land lord was in on it too and we were gonna connect all the town houses through secret tunnels like the cartel. We mostly used the roofs because you could get into any unit from the roof bedroom window. I had the bedroom under the top floor and I set up a webcam in the window, closed the blinds and recorded everything on my street.

All in all it wasn't that exciting looking back, it was fun when I was younger but now they just all seem like psychopathic drug addicts to me. Most everyone is dead or in jail, or homeless.

I didn't want to be a homeless meth addict that robs drug dealers so I quit for good last year.

the gang

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/nick-chan-and-the-decline-of-calgary-s-notorious-fob-gang-1.1309973

This all took place in NE/SE Calgary which is where I spent my childhood and teen years, and adulthood. It's a notorious drug/gang area with lots of brown people and shootings. It's all fentanyl and meth these days, it was crack and heroin back then.

gang art

took this pic last year

Proof of my gang activity, this is taken from 17th ave SE in the alley behind the Border Crossing bar in a trap spot where I stashed my drugs when I sold on the street. Tagged it with the gang sign so nobody would fuck with me.

I had 3 rival gangs in my area and fought them all alone, good times.

the hood I sold drugs in last year (17th ave SE)

Originally posted by Tony Hawk the legend of the CARDBOARD BOX FORT!!!!

. The heads are all flailing wild tonight , I saw this girl that looked underaged weaing very ratty unfitting clothes tearing apart a bunch of walkie talkies in the middle of a dirty construction site at dusk. I heard a loud noise and looked up the boulevard only to see a MASSIVE cardboard fort of epic proportions built over a concrete meridian next to the KFC and there was a half naked obsese woman that had dark hollow eyes and looked like a demonic "WAT" woman and she screamed "THIS IS MY CARDBOARD BOX FORT!!" every time a person walked by.

THIS IS MY CARDBOARD BOX FORT!!

also its next to a KFC and its been there for like a week.. there are more popping up randomly too.

So I decided to destroy it!!!!!!! GROVE STREET MOTHAFUCKAS!! FUCK THE LESBIAN MAFIA WOOP WOOP!!!!

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so?

post your street noob ill pay you a visit
    rat boy turning up at my yard with his tranny boyfriend, that would be fucking hilarious.

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Lololol....shots fired!
    Originally posted by NARCassist rat boy turning up at my yard with his tranny boyfriend, that would be fucking hilarious.

Would you stay in your house and hide?

It would be like 1777 all over again except all I would need is a Nerf gun and a sharp stick and I could control an entire fiefdom.
    what from that^? lol

im coming for you salty ass yuropoor

He does look intimidating.
    but as he pointed out in his other fred guns are bannedheavily regulated, he ain't getting through the airport with that. i just gotta take a stroll and dig mine up, lol.

Originally posted by WellHung Would you stay in your house and hide?

There is no hiding from me

Originally posted by NARCassist but as he pointed out in his other fred guns are bannedheavily regulated, he ain't getting through the airport with that. i just gotta take a stroll and dig mine up, lol.

I like those odds.
    #metoo

This area is working class and not really noteworthy but I have always been captivated by its underground charm and the occasional boarded up condemned crack house.

This is where I bought meth at 4am and spent most of my teenage drinking years around here

Trianglism graf near my house last year

This was the leader of my rival gang

Walking around @ sunrise, skipping work, eating bundy and chasing hookers

more hookers lol

RestStop Space Nigga
    Sellin' glass out the house nigga. Jay smokin' the house nigga.
    your hookers look nasty af

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "I went to buy drugs and my dealer pulled a gun on ME"
    where i came from that looks upmarket

Jump to Top