User Controls

British people triggered by toy guns

Okay now I want people to bomb them. Most cucked country in human history LOL.

How to scare the SHIT out of a British person and make them think they are gonna die

"WHY YOU RUNNIN AN SCREAMIN?, WE ARE JUST AVIN A GIGGLE!"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/photos-of-prince-george-playing-with-toy-gun-spark-outrage-1.3972200

The Royal Family is facing criticism after Prince George was photographed playing with a toy gun.

Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, brought Princess Charlotte and Prince George to the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy on Sunday to watch Prince William play. The 4-year-old prince was photographed playing with a black toy gun.

Many people have heaped criticism on the Duchess, formerly known as Kate Middleton, and the Royal Family for allowing him to play with the gun.

“Sad to see George playing with a gun when the whole country has a gun/knife crime situation. Maybe in training for killing wild life in later years. Thought he was a sensitive child. Better if he was seen playing with a toy car or football. Sadly the royals will never change,” one critic tweeted.

This would land you in prison in the UK

The last thing British people see before fainting

>had the greatest empire in human history

When did you all become cucks?.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/26/banned-son-having-toy-guns

But nevertheless, when my son's fascination with military hardware, soldiers and guns developed, I worried. The idea of letting war toys (no matter how well-dressed) into the family home and into his innocent little psyche felt wrong. The ban, quietly imposed, then rigorously defended for months, finally came after one particularly prim carer questioned my then four-year-old son's fascination with weaponry – she said she had, "Never known anything quite like it."
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    if trump comes here we'll just treat him the same way we treated the last yank that came here looking for trouble.

ooooh watch that yank go down blood

Aim a toy gun at him and go "bang bang"
    here americans, have a look at canada's crazy gun laws and have a good laugh at them.

to own a gun in canada you have to take a government training course to get a licence.
    then they check you for mental illnesses.
    then it takes 7 weeks to get the license.
    YOU CANNOT OWN A GUN IN CANADA FOR SELF DEFENSE, LOL.
    you can only get a firearm for sport shooting or hunting.
    there are no gun ranges in the cities which is the only place you can fire a gun for sport.
    even if you own your own land you still cannot fire a gun on it.
    canadian firearm license holders are checked for criminal records every day.

so have a good laugh at scron, a canadian laughing at other countries crazy gun laws.

oh and did i mention that many guns are restricted or prohibited and magazines are capped to 5 rounds for a rifle.

even a 37 snub nose is prohibited, lol.

also check out canadians bowing down to our poncing slut of a queen like the little cucks that they are lol.

stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    #pushthebutton
    Here in the US if a kid is playing with a gun in the street the cops shoot him...especially if it's a Nigger.

The shooting of Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old boy (June 25, 2002 – November 23, 2014), occurred on November 22, 2014, in Cleveland, Ohio. Two police officers, 26-year-old Timothy Loehmann and 46-year-old Frank Garmback, responded after receiving a police dispatch call of a black male that "keeps pulling a gun out of his pants and pointing it at people"
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's ridiculous! Boys like guns and war play. Let them play!!!!!!! Cheesus!!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Yes Harry and Megan are back from their honeymoon.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee It's ridiculous! Boys like guns and war play. Let them play!!!!!!! Cheesus!!

What if they like dolls and doll tea parties?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What if they like dolls and doll tea parties?

They can play with those until the age of 8 then they need to switch to boy toys.
    8-tea.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 8-tea.

😞
    ....Im going to work now. U go do some actual work too!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee 😞
    ….Im going to work now. U go do some actual work too!

I get paid for what I know not what I do...remember.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Poor, boojig. muah
Jump to Top