User Controls

It can't the piece of shit -

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Unless they're breaking laws of theft of bank

and keeping me from making a living. then they would really be pieces of shit?

I mean, gaslight me for lame shit but one of the times they tricked me into giving bank card. the guys a fucking dumb moron too. I saw him come out of the house so I know where he lives.

payback could be a mother fucker with lawsuits for feds. they just do what the fuck they want right now.. and though I think Trump is a fake shill at this point, if he's not.. they talk about jailing him so they can go on with pretending to arrest criminals while they aide in the destruction of freedoms of this nations laws and even are involved in stealing money in credit card scams and selling secrets to Chinese and Russians

who is the real one to be colluding.. notice they go back and forth with "Oh you're in trouble now Trump" and then it falls apart and then its "Oh you're in trouble James Comey'

I mean it's a silly fucking circus sideshow. Agents in the FBI like Gunderson were offed by other agents.

Not to mention Gary from the San Jose Mercury (Sorry i dont remembe rhis last name) and that Michael Ruppert cop who was found with a double tap in the head "Suicided himself" bullshit up in Calistoga.

shit in my food and in my bed will you
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    fgts better be on their agamemirite
Jump to Top