User Controls

You refuse to go in there

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Fuckers.

Is Vogonism (Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy) related or influenced by Eric Voegelin?

if so, I get toiletduks humor

He also made jokes he was the grandson of a guy named Victor Anderson but someone said his surname was spelled different. I remember this long thread on another dialup site called Henry's Hallucination.

It only stayed in my mind because they spoke of a town I lived in, in the bay area. and were my friend Marks' house was located across the street from this Lodge (Elk)

since then, as much as I read this page over and over on wikipedia, I know it said Elks but has recently changed to Lions club.

not sure why someone would remove this info.. there was photos of this Victor person inside the Elk Lodge.

And Eric Vogelin relating to Eschatlon

"The desire to implement a policy to actualize the speculation, or as Voegelin said, to Immanentize the Eschaton, to create a sort of heaven on earth within history."

It's exactly what I believed (even if this isn't related to Hitchhikers Guide..) that Gnostics have taken over a failed church by merging PCA to PCUSA (not First Presbytarians). and to ring in the Jesus movement. To "Push the red Jesus button" (Nukes)

One of the many things that brought me to mental attention and awareness is Jeff Hunter (enigma) policy on Transidental and full transparency along with Billionair Ray Daleo and a contravercial subject of missing reports or some shit, of another practicing member of TM FBI former director James Comey

one of the more oft-quoted passages from Voegelin's work on Gnosticism is that "The problem of an eidos in history, hence, arises only when a Christian transcendental fulfillment becomes immanentized. Such an immanentist hypostasis of the eschaton, however, is a theoretical fallacy."

The Christian form of adopting this (and to break apart the original reformation church of Martin Luther (who would not of been an evengelical christian) if the new Lucifer and Baptist merge. trying to practice this form of Eschatlon

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place with this

I favor seperation of church and state and I favor the labor party and labor unions (as long as they're not corrupt with special interest and nepotism as I have experienced)

But I do not want to merge the politics with Gods republic law. As a Presbytarian of the First Presbyterian Congress started in the USA in the late 1700s, Gods law is a republic. It is set in stone for the ages. When the age changes then perhaps the laws will.. but Man alone can not change Gods laws. perhaps Gnostic was behind the false Joo "State of Israel"? seems like the same thing is happening.

I am not bashing those members who are apart of the other Presbyterian, I am bashing their leaders who probably and most likely don't believe in god but adopted eastern asian's philosphy that God is both good and evil and that even go as far as believing that Lucifer is God's chosen name (bearer of light as they state) and that they also have cerimonies of glorifying the planet Saturn (6th planet) by trying to decode the scripture of Rev 21:16 of Jesus being the morning star (or like that of the Morning Star)

Holyshit. you people are all wackos.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Heavy dude.
    Pretty much.
    What the fuck is an elks lodge anyways?
    Originally posted by greenplastic What the fuck is an elks lodge anyways?

I'm not really sure. I never knew anyone close who was a member.

Wikipedia is shit. I think it might be owned by the same people over at Archive. they change the story, but in the old days you could back page to the last creation or iteration of a wiki page.. but in this case, they removed him entirely. i actually came across his story a few years ago looking up SET and Church of Satan and Aleister Crowley

the victor anderson (or andersen) came up and I remembered (like flashback) what this victor talked about and that I had looked up the name years before.

now it's fucking gone. Last time I checked, it was there but said Lions club or some shit. it almost seems like some kind of damage control on he systems part.

doesn't matter.. people want to be lead into darkness and have their children stolen and eaten in the name of the False Jesus they are starting to worship.

there was a guy name Harold Campin who was a Minister in Oakland. he had a huge following. When i went to Bible Study, Fellowship in my youth, he was our teacher but was fired for preaching some crazy stuff (I remember some decon told us this)

anyways, he ran a radio station but lived in my hometown outside of Oakland

I warned people about his "Prediction the world would end in 2011" (maybe you remember this?) and the dude took peoples life savings and everything. I had this weird vision in a dream that people were commiting suicide when the day came and went. I posted all the time thta people would commit suicide if this doesn't come to past.

No lie.. some kid from Florida, came to a lake near my house (not from my home town, but the town I lived in some 60 miles away) and drowned himself because it was a lie.

just a mile up the road from me.

the minister Camping had a stroke not long afterwards.. the local media kept showing up at his house.. saying "You live in this beautiful house in this expensive neighborhood and yet you spent the entire life savings on billboards for End of the world.. how do you feel".. he said he did wrong and quoted the same scripture I did about "an no man nor angel will know the hour" and then shut the door after saying how ashamed he was.. then dropped dead that week from a stroke.

WTF man. i'll pray at home. keep what little money I have and give it to the poor when I can.
    And That means the Devil is winning.. because why go to a corrupt church that he could not control prior to the past 40 years or so.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I'm not really sure. I never knew anyone close who was a member.

Wikipedia is shit. I think it might be owned by the same people over at Archive. they change the story, but in the old days you could back page to the last creation or iteration of a wiki page.. but in this case, they removed him entirely. i actually came across his story a few years ago looking up SET and Church of Satan and Aleister Crowley

the victor anderson (or andersen) came up and I remembered (like flashback) what this victor talked about and that I had looked up the name years before.

now it's fucking gone. Last time I checked, it was there but said Lions club or some shit. it almost seems like some kind of damage control on he systems part.

doesn't matter.. people want to be lead into darkness and have their children stolen and eaten in the name of the False Jesus they are starting to worship.

there was a guy name Harold Campin who was a Minister in Oakland. he had a huge following. When i went to Bible Study, Fellowship in my youth, he was our teacher but was fired for preaching some crazy stuff (I remember some decon told us this)

anyways, he ran a radio station but lived in my hometown outside of Oakland

I warned people about his "Prediction the world would end in 2011" (maybe you remember this?) and the dude took peoples life savings and everything. I had this weird vision in a dream that people were commiting suicide when the day came and went. I posted all the time thta people would commit suicide if this doesn't come to past.

No lie.. some kid from Florida, came to a lake near my house (not from my home town, but the town I lived in some 60 miles away) and drowned himself because it was a lie.

just a mile up the road from me.

the minister Camping had a stroke not long afterwards.. the local media kept showing up at his house.. saying "You live in this beautiful house in this expensive neighborhood and yet you spent the entire life savings on billboards for End of the world.. how do you feel".. he said he did wrong and quoted the same scripture I did about "an no man nor angel will know the hour" and then shut the door after saying how ashamed he was.. then dropped dead that week from a stroke.

WTF man. i'll pray at home. keep what little money I have and give it to the poor when I can.

lol i do remember that.
    I want to say he was a nice guy but very Alternative and then eventually chose some weird path which may have disolved faith in many.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

"Did I say May, I uhh I meant October"

His prediction for May 21, 2011 was widely reported, in part because of a large-scale publicity campaign by Family Radio, and it prompted ridicule from atheist organizations[12] and rebuttals from Christian organizations.[13] After May 21 passed without the predicted incidents, Camping said he believed that a "spiritual" judgment had occurred on that date, and that the physical Rapture would occur on October 21, 2011, simultaneously with the final destruction of the universe by God.[14] Except for one press appearance on May 23, 2011, Camping largely avoided press interviews after May 21, particularly after he suffered a stroke in June 2011.[15] After October 21, 2011 passed without the predicted apocalypse, the mainstream media labeled Camping a "false prophet" and commented that his ministry would collapse after the "failed 'Doomsday' prediction".[16][17]
    Hey.. maybe he was right. we died and the world is some alternate place
Jump to Top