User Controls

hair looks better when grimier

One day I was sitting at the tables at school and these two girls across from me where talking loudly and from what I heard one of the girls started dating some new guy who had started refusing to wash his hair and they were talking about how disgusting it was and I was just laughing because I've washed my hair like 5 times in the last decade.

When it's clean it looks all puffy and dry like I'm about to put on a white collared shirt and try to introduce you to my elder, but when it gets really grimy it looks like I'm an anime character about to slay a robot dragon or some shit, I'm not really sure what happens in anime because I've never watched it but maybe someone else can fill in the details.
    I remember watching a documentary type thing a few years ago where a woman decided to do an experiment not washing her hair.

It turned out for the first 30 days or so she said it was gross and smelly, but then after that it reached an natural "equilibrium" and became better than it had ever been before, the smell went away, it stopped being greasy was very "manageable" and she said she never planned on washing it again.
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by greenplastic One day I was sitting at the tables at school and these two girls across from me where talking loudly and from what I heard one of the girls started dating some new guy who had started refusing to wash his hair and they were talking about how disgusting it was and I was just laughing because I've washed my hair like 5 times in the last decade.

When it's clean it looks all puffy and dry like I'm about to put on a white collared shirt and try to introduce you to my elder, but when it gets really grimy it looks like I'm an anime character about to slay a robot dragon or some shit, I'm not really sure what happens in anime because I've never watched it but maybe someone else can fill in the details.

desperate lie detected
Jump to Top