aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanentize_the_eschaton

you can almost smell the kind of person who thinks this is funny or clever
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Rev 1:13

and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man

or

Rev 11:3

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth

(based on 113 degrees?)
    Nassawadox VA is exactly due east of Mission District San Francisco

I wonder if Nassawadox has a weird layline as San Francisco does.. with secret water of youth under fortress

I know our forefathers learned this from Natives of both coasts
    The First Presbytarian Church was taken over by radical leftist "Neo Presbyterians" which is what made our rev sick and leave the church. or so his son told me once.

At the time I just felt like "Who cares.. church is church"

Howly shit, I was wrong.
    Through my research I have obtain new words or buzz phrazes (catchalls?) which is exactly the term I was looking for of the radical leftist evengelicals

These people are not even evengelicals.. they're most likely gnostics posing as lambs clothings but underneath are wolves.

"And the Wolf shall lay down with the lamb"

Holy shit.. this happened aparently around 2012? IT IS LION! Millions remember this scripture.

how in the hell did they change out the scriptures in peoples homes and in 100 year old or older bibles?

there is a jedi (jedis for Jesus) Rabi who is telling people they only had false memories because Lion is followed by the second scripture in Isaiha

But it's hillarious because his own emblem for his production is a Lion laying next to a Lamb.

this shit is truly unfolding everyday.. maybe you're all a figment of my immationation.. though I can feel fear and phsycial pain.. it might be a delusion.

we died in 2012. Now get the hell out of my thread if you can't be serious in it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    she has strong arms
    Originally posted by A College Professor she has strong arms

Get the fuck out of here you illuminati trollster

This bikini lady came into my work, I know it's her. I made a nickname for her. "bunny bounces"

perky

also, 1111 Broadway. right next to Manpower

"Blue Whine" good times.
Jump to Top