User Controls

Why are there no girls on this site other than DH transplants?

WellHung Black Hole
    Are all you OGs butt pirates or sumthin?
    I’m a girl. But I don’t advertise it because I have no interest in DH attention.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- I’m a girl. But I don’t advertise it because I have no interest in DH attention.

Pics or its not true.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Pics or its not true.

oh its true, i fucked mal the asshole 2 years ago. just ask her. she sold her shit pussy to me so she could have a place to sleep
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my ex gf was a member of this site for awhile "chzburgerz" or some shit like that
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh its true, i fucked mal the asshole 2 years ago. just ask her. she sold her shit pussy to me so she could have a place to sleep

if you only took 'her' up the dirtbox how can you be sure 'she' was a girl at all
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    All females belong to me.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Kinkou, hydromorphone, and mal are the only ones anymore. We used to have at least a few. A lot of them weren't even trannies! .....They got scared away..
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Kreepykay might still go on TC sometimes, but I don't remember seeing her post since Zoklet.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hi
    Originally posted by Tony Hawk All females belong to me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Kinkou, hydromorphone, and mal are the only ones anymore. We used to have at least a few. A lot of them weren't even trannies! …..They got scared away..

blackbird still posts occasionally, i see her post a couple of days ago.

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP, we have women...not girls. Obnoxious ones like Lala. Insane ones like Technologist. Brilliant ones like Ell. Polite ones like LJ. Boring ones like Cup. Cat lovers like Boss. Weird ones like TeeHee. Italian ones who collect purses and shoes like Red. Cosmetic dealers like Kitty. Unwed ones like Starr. But no girls...just mature loveable ones except Technologist and Lala when she drinks.
    Originally posted by joerell Weird ones like TeeHee.

lololol
    i raped them all
Jump to Top