User Controls

catching up with Bill Krozby part page 99

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    (he did owe me money and paid me) but now we don't talk to eachother and he's my best friend.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You're exactly the sort of person who'd strangle a few women and have no idea how it happened.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Never fails that my vagina wants to fall off and rot after every Bill Krozby story.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I know one he could strangle...LMAO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick You're exactly the sort of person who'd strangle a few women and have no idea how it happened.

Sounds like something a woman say, i know exactly why i've strangled women and theres only 2 reasons because they like it (which you do because you're a faggot/woman) and the second because they deserved it (which you do because you're a faggot/woman)
    Originally posted by ohfralala Never fails that my vagina wants to fall off and rot after every Bill Krozby story.

your pussy was already rotten to begin with
    lol i overdosed a while back and woke up to my friend hella scared and irritated because i think he only planned to come over for like an hour but i ended up falling out for like 3 hours or some shit so he was trying to make sure i wasn't going to die before he left
    but anyways the point of my story if you idiots didn't catch it, is that im kind of a loner and rebel but a total sweet heart.
    just know understand me *puts on dark sun glasses*

coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    you can strangle me any time sugar.

as for your tl;dr but read it somehow...

dude...the bipolar shit is fucked up...i hope you don't suffer too much longer with that. i knew a couple friends with that and ended their lives.

man, i hope things improve for ya...

or like i've said before if things just worse and worse...rape and kill all the bitches you can.
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol i overdosed a while back and woke up to my friend hella scared and irritated because i think he only planned to come over for like an hour but i ended up falling out for like 3 hours or some shit so he was trying to make sure i wasn't going to die before he left

yeah man i love the guy but he's a prick and thats why i treat him the same way. I went and scored for us and he shot his shit was like lol okay im going to sleep and i was like dude you're fucking asshole you still owe me money and you're kicking me out of your place. I made him put on music because i wanted to chill and i fucking got up, all i remember was him asking me if i was alright and then i woke up with all these cops and a tube up my nose and they gave me a shot of noxalone and i just woke up, i was still high as fuck but i was still breathing

they took me to the hospital by force and i walked out 30 min after being there and my friend was telling me how he had to give me mouth to mouth. but im kinda glad i didn't go back to my place because i might of died with my cat just laying by my side.

ive been shooting brown boi off n on for 10 years and ive never had that happen before. the paramedics came too days later and gave me noxalone and test strips to test brown boi for fent
    but yeah i saw my friend just a few hours ago and didn't even say word to him i think he's afraid of me. I'm taking mushrooms over to this girls place in a bit to watch horror movies and cook for me so it should all be good.

sometimes you just need a break, a lot of people suck and the older i get im way more critical and introverted.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby your pussy was already rotten to begin with

No! It’s a petunia!
    esbity African Astronaut
    I understamd you Bill Krozby.

A loner, yet a really good person

Just like myself. The ASPD superstar.
    Originally posted by esbity I understamd you Bill Krozby.

aspd?
    Originally posted by ohfralala No! It’s a petunia!

nah it smells like a shithole
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby aspd?

Antisocial Personality Disorder.
    Originally posted by coolbreeze you can strangle me any time sugar.

as for your tl;dr but read it somehow…

dude…the bipolar shit is fucked up…i hope you don't suffer too much longer with that. i knew a couple friends with that and ended their lives.

man, i hope things improve for ya…

or like i've said before if things just worse and worse…rape and kill all the bitches you can.

yeah i know thanks for the support ive thought about either killing myself or moving to arizona and leaving women in pieces inside of arizona shacks, its a shame and i know its sick and im shit but deep down 6 feet under i know their loving it every saturday night
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    didnt read noone cares
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity I understamd you Bill Krozby.

Originally posted by esbity Antisocial Personality Disorder.

why are trying so hard lmao
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla didnt read noone cares

no one cares about your stupid book that you tried to push on amazon and hydro a junkie fat whore doesn't care about you yet you're still obsessed with her. you're a total bitch
Jump to Top