User Controls

When it gets to the Pentagon

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Here is how it will probably go down if they ever decide to seriously investigate (I won't even bother with the term ReInvestigate anymore) 9/11/01 in NYC of the WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 and any other buildings such as some damaged hotels or other walstreet structures

You will have 3000 plus cases at first. 1 after another of everyone they pull in still alive and funded or had inside knowledge. Nearly every case should bring a life sentence. 30 years per human that died. not to mention what was doen on structures?

30 years here, maybe not enough evidence seen by the Judge or mishandled on this case.. but each person will be dragged in for nearly everyone who died. Not sure if NY State has a death penalty but certainly multiple life sentense even on each individual could be possible. or 100 plus years to life.

Now, when the US Military takes control, and brings them up against the 55 active military and some 100 plus civilians. That's the death pentalty right off the bat for treason.

Then, depending on the President in office at the time, most certainly Military advisers would recommend attacking Saudi Arabia for paying for the attacks on the US Mainland. being the first nation since the British to attack us on home territory (with the acception of some Spanish, German and Japanese; Both coastal and ship attacks off the coast during WWI (Germans and Spanish) and WWII)

The speculation would be people who were in high management for companies that sell arms to the DoD and other companies such as hedgefunds or finances, insurance companies (Carlyle Group comes to mind.. but only from what I have heard), Perhaps Bush Jr, Perhaps Dick Cheney and very much likely Larry Silverstein would be sitting in a prison cell or military prison compound waiting to be executed for treason of the highest kind.

You fuck with a federal institution like Wallstreet you may or may not get hung. but you fuck-on a military compound like the Pentagon.. You're days on earth are limited.

problem is the boys at our DoD dine with the boys at companies who make arms. "they're all such good friends. no way in hell could any of them ever been involved in such activities".. right?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Please fill out this form.
    k.. ready to fill out form
    IT WAS JEFF HUNTER MAN
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Thays what they want, just forgive them.
    Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt IT WAS JEFF HUNTER MAN

maybe or maybe not at first. he's doing really well know.. and with interesting friends I might add.
    Originally posted by Item 9 Thays what they want, just forgive them.

Tee Hee.. they've been doing this for 17 years.
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock maybe or maybe not at first. he's doing really well know.. and with interesting friends I might add.

Thats good. Last I knew things were strange.
    Originally posted by xy0 Thats good. Last I knew things were strange.

like the feds removing pages from the original site the day of or day after

then one by one.. pages removed from archive.org's waybackmachine.

Mr Peabody and Sherman would not approve
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    The more you open your mind the more you realize you're being played.

It's depressing.

They won't stop until they rule the world.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    and i'll be dead before "they rule the world" so why do you care so much? more importantly why should i care?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by coolbreeze and i'll be dead before "they rule the world" so why do you care so much? more importantly why should i care?

Do you have children?
    I have children. and this never happened in the history if this nation. and it's being forgotten about. and young people are just conditioned that "Ok.. it happened; And?"

It was never solved! Those responsible are still breathing and have never been punished. oddly, an absurd amount of first hand witness died in some freakish accidents. Like car crushing a lady in the garage, and multiple Plane Crashes on private Planes and Multiple Commercial plane crashes. Private you might have an argument but Commercial plane crashes are so effen rare in the US these days. car crashes that are seriously in question. Some of them shot to death. Just an absurd amount that odds of probability of people dying unnaturally brings up huge fucking question marks.

It's very much similar to those 100 plus people who died by having dirt on the Clintons. very very much in question.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Our government is a sharade run by a bunch of rich elite psychopaths.
    Originally posted by apt You are mentally ill

That's a really strong and unethical comeback from someone claiming so much fucking knowledge.

I believe in your own way that you too suffer from some kind of delussional mental disorder to believe in the "Official story" so readily. just accept what is thrown at you.

that is a form of cognitive dissonance that you suffer from. or are you just playing the "one man out" troll game?
    apt

use this as your avatar

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
Jump to Top