User Controls

How to do a mass shooting and get away with it

Do the shooting wearing a morphsuit and when the cops have the building surrounded simply take off the suit, shoot yourself in the leg and shout "HE WENT THAT A WAY!" when the cops rush in.

It would be just like this

esbity African Astronaut
    Or just run away after killing the kids at school.
    komokazi Houston
    Utilize covert government operations to target and manipulate mentally ill persons to carry out activities whilst parading it as a rogue act that highlights a growing extremist ideal that will demand otherwise unpopular and even unconstitutional legislation that would be very difficult if not legal impossibilities.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Genius
    S6x African Astronaut
    When you said "morph suit" I thought you meant like the hightech chameleon suits aka Harry Potter Cloak

lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    S6x African Astronaut
    "That's fucked up man.."

Emeryville.. I was very close to this area the day it happened. Saw police all over berkeley (less than a mile from here) when it was going down.

drove right past this area today.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. take large dog
    2. mount five fully automatic machine guns with remote control triggers on said dog
    3. mount live-feed camera on said dog
    4. stand in phone booth near site and control killer dog
    5. kill killer dog once his work is finished
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. take large dog
    2. mount five fully automatic machine guns with remote control triggers on said dog

did you hear one of the rounds ping off of that HOV traffic sign? it was smart that girl ducked.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would hire a body double to do the shooting and tip off the cops so they kill him. Then, I'd lay low for ten years before coming "back from the dead" with an enlightened spiritual agenda. In addition to taking full credit for the shooting, I would take advantage of my miraculous rebirth to claim leadership of a resurrection cult devoted utterly to Karen. The tithes of my children would pay lawyers to keep me out of prison so that I can start hand-building the home we'll die in together.
    S6x African Astronaut
    This is sad. look at these older 1960s postcards of resorts and the cool 60s and 70s style vs them being abandoned today, being used for dumping trash and shitloads of graffiti.

the first one doesn't looks too different but the rest get pretty bad.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do a Vegas, then get Fulton'd out
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    YALL NIGGAZ BOUT TO GET FULTON'D
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by S6x This is sad. look at these older 1960s postcards of resorts and the cool 60s and 70s style vs them being abandoned today, being used for dumping trash and shitloads of graffiti.

the first one doesn't looks too different but the rest get pretty bad.

Goddam
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. take large dog

You forgot step 4.5, get cucked by lag and interference and the dog getting startled and roughed up from the sound and recoil.
    Does make one wonder though: you could probably build a killer RC car or something really easily. Or heaven forbid, some kind of assassin drone.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    They have cameras......
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Captain …the dog getting startled and roughed up from the sound and recoil.

This dog would have nerves of steel.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This dog would have nerves of steel.

Why not just make the whole dog of steel?
Jump to Top