User Controls

Accidentally brought a meth pipe to work

My mother and I were arguing this morning about the current age of humanity and my purpose in the universe and relationship with God while she berated my drug use. Somehow during my sleep deprived paranoia I slipped the jimmy (meth pipe) in my work bag

I noticed it just now while eating my breakfast lol. There are cameras EVERYWHERE and I am surrounded by $50k a year rattoxes at the end of their roads.

I hid the contraband in a bag of candy, I need to hide it further because they do a bag check at the door.

Also I got randomly searched coming in but I didnt know I had the pipe lolololol.

stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I've accidentally brought a gun to work a few times lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Tony Hawk they do a bag check at the door.

wat

where do you work
    Back when I use to shoot up in the bathroom at work I would sometimes carry a couple rigs with me so I didn't have to tell the charge nurse I was gonna go out to my car to get something before I went to the bathroom for a few minutes. Because that doesn't look suspicious when you do it on the daily.

One day one of the preloaded rigs fell out of my pocket when I was walking about 12 feet away from the nurses station (scrubs have huge pockets, I dunno how it fell out unless it was in my front pocket which would have been absolutely retarded and in which case I deserved that to happen). Where I work, there were no diabetics or IV treatments at the time and absolutely no reason I would have been able to explain carrying a needle.

I thought it was a pen at first, but within a second I realized what it was and I picked it up mid-stride and walked on without daring to look back. To this day I have no idea if my charge nurse saw me drop it or not but there was no way I was about to find out by looking at her.
    Originally posted by aldra wat

where do you work

This was a post from when I worked at the biggest Sears warehouse in my country
Jump to Top