User Controls

That time I accidentally killed a man

I had a bunch of monkshood and sprayed it on an ounce of weed in case I ever needed to fuck with my arch nemesis but my suitcase it was in got robbed and all my poisons, knives, how to cook meth guides got stolen from it.

I really hope nobody smoked that weed, I have no idea what would even happen.

Also theres like 4 empty blisters of CCC on the ground lol I had like 20 boxes of bundy

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I doubt you killed a man.
    He was not the first.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm willing to bet no one stole shit and you just tore your whole suitcase up yourself and were too fucked up to remember it.
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by Tony Hawk I had a bunch of monkshood and sprayed it on an ounce of weed in case I ever needed to fuck with my arch nemesis but my suitcase it was in got robbed and all my poisons, knives, how to cook meth guides got stolen from it.

I really hope nobody smoked that weed, I have no idea what would even happen.

Also theres like 4 empty blisters of CCC on the ground lol I had like 20 boxes of bundy

left the power brick and phone charger though, huh? fuckin amateurs.
    Originally posted by RestStop I'm willing to bet no one stole shit and you just tore your whole suitcase up yourself and were too fucked up to remember it.

No actually I was waiting for my money from the job I quit to come in and I had nowhere to go because everyone hated the meth user so I had to sleep outside with everything I owned and any time I left to go get a coffee or something more and more shit would be gone.

I started sleeping with a knife because one knight I woke up to a bunch of kids trying to grab a suitcase I was using as a pillow right from under my head as I was sleeping.

And then the skunks moved in and took over my neighborhood so I abandoned pretty much everything I owned and fled the city

Originally posted by apric0t left the power brick and phone charger though, huh? fuckin amateurs.

thats actually a water pump i used for this
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    G1
Jump to Top