User Controls

Are obese people toxic?

esbity African Astronaut
    Are are fat people problematic?
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    damn right i am and will give you the herpes, aids, and ebola all in one fuck
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It depends .

Are they over at your place eating frequently?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover It depends .

Eww. No way. Id never let that type into my residence. Gross.

Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover It depends .

RestStop Space Nigga
    Honestly I've never met an obese person and thought "wow, so inspirational". I have met many hilarious fat fucks though.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop Honestly I've never met an obese person and thought "wow, so inspirational". I have met many hilarious fat fucks though.

Originally posted by RestStop Honestly I've never met an obese person and thought "wow, so inspirational". I have met many hilarious fat fucks though.

You actually talk to these things?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I have had problems with my weight. The closer to "normal" I am the better I feel.

I really couldn't give a shit about this thread.

💩
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Fat fuck
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill I really couldn't give a shit about this thread.

💩

Then why did you post in it?

And why are you constantly checking it?
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    can i sleep on your couch tonight bro? maybe order up some kfc for me too? oh i haven't showered in like a month or two so if you smell a skunk frequently its just me. oh get me some m & m's all the varities i don't discriminate, uhmm pork grinds, and hell throw is some spicy sausage. oh some peacan pie for dessert. i promise i won't make a mess bro
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by coolbreeze can i sleep on your couch tonight bro? maybe order up some kfc for me too? oh i haven't showered in like a month or two so if you smell a skunk frequently its just me. oh get me some m & m's all the varities i don't discriminate, uhmm pork grinds, and hell throw is some spicy sausage. oh some peacan pie for dessert. i promise i won't make a mess bro

Fucking nasty. Ewwww!
    xy0 Houston
    fuck fats.

I'm so tired of 98% of everyone being obesse
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Op u seem like a real douchebag.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Most fat people eventually become obese and why the US average is so high. It creates problems for our medical system and food producers just don't care. 75% of ingredients are fillers with no nutritional benefits and as a result most individuals become lazy. The addicted ones are just obnoxious and these type of women should never be dated unless you're really desperate. For all I care they can eat themselves to death...who cares same thing applies to smokers and druggies and it is their choice. If they want help fine...if not don't preach or list the benefits of being fat as there are none.
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung Op u seem like a real douchebag.

Why? because he questions the sanitation and usefulness of the calorically challenged? Fats should be ground up and processed into animal feed. The fat acceptance movement has turned nations of physically attractive and healthy people into balls of stinky useless putty. I'd love to see a fat climb a rock face, bike 100 miles, do a back flip or even a damn cartwheel. Even more sickening, is that they get tax money for being lazy worthless sacks.

Just stop eating until you hit your goal weight you ignorant blobs.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by WellHung Op u seem like a real douchebag.

Says the real douchebag on anti depressants and always posting BS.
    xy0 Houston
    Yes, there are exceptions. I still bet he gets way more tired than a normal nonfat person who is trained to do the same thing. Like joerell said, there are no bennifits to being fat.

Unless you are a sumo wrestler. They have my partial respect.
    Now they have Sumo Women ...Lol.
    they should do meth and be skinny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top