User Controls

Greenhouses

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Anyone grow food in one? I like the idea of growing avocados and citrus where the winter low temps would ordinarily kill them if they were outdoors.

Sounds like heating costs ( fuel or electric) alone would likely be higher than just buying fruit at the store. Been daydreaming about geothermal / ground-source heating, and collecting solar energy in thermal storage.
    no but i would if i had a place with a yard and shit

someday i will have acres of gardens which i will wander through taking drugs for days on end

there will be a lot of fruit trees and vegetables and streams everywhere so that i don't die
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    You can potentially grow all year round and eliminate heating cost by doing an semi-underground greenhouse. There'e plenty of tutorials online, and it doesn't have to be extremely deep or large for the matter. When deciding to get into growing or a greenhouse, your best way to start and pursue that idea is to just grow anything.. literally. Grab cups, pots, or whatever.. grow whatever seeds you have. It's a hobby that takes relatively little time each day, but does take a semi-amount of skill. Using a special calendar to keep track of when you've watered, or added any sort of fertilizer will keep you from over watering or burning up the plant with too much booster.
    you can even do a cold frame

TOH is the shit btw

Jump to Top