User Controls

I finally found a dermatologist..

WellHung Black Hole
    This motherfucker better help me or ill slash all of his tires
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Aww fat boi got acne?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls Aww fat boi got acne?

Hahaha sick burn Bridge 6 6 6 decking conversion oh yeah you hook them up that was funny you got him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i sure dun did got him!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I have spots all up my back from my ass, not ones you squeeze but yeah, sucks.
    I bet that sick burn really hurt him his sizzling like a little b**** boy he's such a fat turd LOL

In before Opie gozen eats a jar of ice cream because he's a sad little b**** boy now
    Originally posted by Octavian I have spots all up my back from my ass, not ones you squeeze but yeah, sucks.

the spinal cord
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol
    hey Opie what's up yes the lovely DTE haha yes hahaha yes yes yes indeed indeed we meet again by lovely DTE
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What it do playa 😝
    Hay NADA mucho just listening to a band named corn and the song is like okay it goes like this y'all want a single set duck that the bad duck that y'all want a single say duck man fan duck band y'all want a single boom boom boom

What about you
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Same
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    😘
    No way o p okay then what's your favorite part of the song if you are the same as what I am doing well I mean I'm not listening to it now I was when I wrote that earlier
    Originally posted by DontTellEm 😘

was that for me? x
    pretty sure that was for me bud
    Nah m8 it was for me

stay away from my April
    Pretty sure there's been a big scam going around here lately a lot of guys pretending to be dermatologist what they do is they put you on their on their rack and sinch you down then they Splash you with piping hot coffee which is usually not effective in treating the problem then they make out like Bandits with all the money they charged and they run off
    Octavian motherfucker
    Anyone who listens to Korn/ Slipknot or anything like it was raped as a child.

Die
    Aww I feel bad now . Thank you for the attitude adjustment
Jump to Top