User Controls

Best poster is greenplastic

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yeah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    By far he is...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    agreed
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    nahhhh

Being that he's the only other long time member of the NIS dissonaut club I would have to agree
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Juicebox Being that he's the only other long time member of the NIS dissonaut club I would have to agree

lol, dissonaut club? Is that what they call long term abusers of Robitussin Blue?
    Originally posted by Cootehill lol, dissonaut club? Is that what they call long term abusers of Robitussin Blue?

No, dextromethorphan doesn't count

Analogues of PCP, PCE, or Ket only
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    LSD is such a jedi molecule. You guard it from light, etc, then you take it, carefully, under the tongue, then 2 hours later you still aren't sure you took it. It is such fucking bullshit, but it's about where everypsychonaut begins (and like Timothy Leary, ends).
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes I agree gp is one of the best posters here. he's a true american patriot and has god on his side and is pretty chill and likes to get high
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Cootehill LSD is such a jedi molecule. You guard it from light, etc, then you take it, carefully, under the tongue, then 2 hours later you still aren't sure you took it. It is such fucking bullshit, but it's about where everypsychonaut begins (and like Timothy Leary, ends).

you must take shitty lsd / not be that experienced. I took some several nights ago and after about 45 min tops I knew i was in for a wild ride!

I bet you probably smoke spice like a noob you faggot
Jump to Top