User Controls

There's something that every nigga's forum gotta have, y'all ain't got it...

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Sports board? Niggas love sports, y'all niggas ain't even talking sports here. 'tf is with that?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm too busy playing football and getting laid by beautiful 2d anime lolis

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Actually most of us are upper middle class white people who sell the labor of our minds to earn a living. I burn more calories thinking about shit than you do running around chasing a truncated icosahedron for 90 minutes, or as the plebs call it: Playing soccer.

What is your IQ?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Of the current users I know of only mmQ and I watch sports and were basically never discuss it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually most of us are upper middle class white people who sell the labor of our minds to earn a living. I burn more calories thinking about shit than you do running around chasing a truncated icosahedron for 90 minutes, or as the plebs call it: Playing soccer.

What is your IQ?

Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually most of us are upper middle class white people who sell the labor of our minds to earn a living. I burn more calories thinking about shit than you do running around chasing a truncated icosahedron for 90 minutes, or as the plebs call it: Playing soccer.

What is your IQ?

Burning calories by thinking is a myth. You're probably just watching anime in a basement all day, anyway
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The only sport I understand the rules of are racing and video games and I don't watch either of those.

I would guess that local dirt-track would be pretty fun to watch in person but never been. Motocross and super-cross could be fun to watch too but I don't care to listen to anything like that on tv where the annoying announcers verbally rub each others cocks and go on about boring stats and then drown you with "words from their sponsors".
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Burning calories by thinking is a myth. You're probably just watching anime in a basement all day, anyway

Actually your brain as well as mine consume a shitload of calories. A human brain is some expensive hardware to run, calorie-wise. And yes, yes i do watch anime all day.
    Sports is one of those things I don't like talking about online. It's only interesting in person to me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Sports are for dumb people.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist Sports are for dumb people.

How can you even call yourself a nigga, bro
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by NARCassist Sports are for dumb people.

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Bwahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    That nigga he fly like an eagle mama.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Anyone else watch midget tossing, or is it just me?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What is there to talk about with sports? You watch it and then it’s done. There are rules and there are statistics, but neither of which provide a lot of room for topical debate. Most sports discussions turn into reliving the past, albeit your performance is always remembered to be better than it actually was, or it turns into a discussion about favorite players that sounds a lot like β€œmy dad can beat up your dad.”

xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    How about them Cavs?! Lol LeBron was no match for the Warriors this year. =β€˜(

Him, and Bosh, need to just go back with D-Wade and the Miami Heat and show em’ what’s up again. =)
    I meam, you can talk about what you think is gonna happen next year, next game, new talent, coaching, who's on the way up and who's burning out, but I'd seriously doubt that we would have more than 2 people that care about any given sport, let alone teams

You could throw all the sports threads in news or SG like we do now and it wouldn't clog it up any really
    sports are for retards
Jump to Top