User Controls

Infinityshock Quotes

I'm gonna go through and save all his gay rape posts and make like a new age Confucius say and sell it on Amazon
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "I am the biggest piece of shit faggot on this entire site " - Infantcock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Could you provide a link to that particular quote
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Tony Hawk Could you provide a link to that particular quote

No you nigger faggot retard bottom fag spic, shut up and touch your toes monkey while i commit hari kari on your transverse colon, faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you nigger faggot retard bottom fag spic, shut up and touch your toes monkey while i commit hari kari on your transverse colon, faggot

beautiful
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    omg i just met you, and this is crazy but you're Lanny's alter-ego crypto-fascist maybe?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "rough, tough and hard to diaper" was my favourite
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Work it toot it scoot it shoot it move it all around!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you nigger faggot retard bottom fag spic, shut up and touch your toes monkey while i commit hari kari

I will shut up and touch my toes if you commit harakiri
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    was he perma banned ???
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by benny vader was he perma banned ???

Yus.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yus.

gottdamm lanny.
    No it was only 9 years
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw...............(banned)

Im tryna suck this dick…

Sick lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m just playing...I’m half gay myself

Ask the nigga what’s up, a closed mouth don’t get fed ...
Jump to Top